vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Afternoon
12:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lacks a big man for sure, I'd have Bunty in there personally, maybe even starting with Barnett off the pine and either Jazz or Siro dropping out.
Yeah, I agree. Might get away with it at home against Newcastle but against the Panthers or Broncos I feel we get a bit out muscled. Particularly if they use there bench for regular interchanges and we leave two on the bench until the end with limited minutes.

Volkman's game vs Dolphins shouldn't be picked over with a fine tooth comb because he had a B grade pack in front of him. If our top side provides him with a platform there's no reason why he couldn't perform in a NRL finals match. Won't be this week though & personally I'd have him in the extended just in case
Preach brother!

Volkman's game vs Dolphins shouldn't be picked over with a fine tooth comb because he had a B grade pack in front of him. If our top side provides him with a platform there's no reason why he couldn't perform in a NRL finals match. Won't be this week though & personally I'd have him in the extended just in case

his attack wasnt the problem

he was picked apart in defence...

Jazz has unfortunately been horrendous and there's not enough time for him to find form. Replace him with Bunty, although he has no discernible talent he is extremely reliable on tackling and hard hit ups to wear and tear the defence which allows AFB or tohu punch through the line harder.

Jazz has unfortunately been horrendous and there's not enough time for him to find form. Replace him with Bunty, although he has no discernible talent he is extremely reliable on tackling and hard hit ups to wear and tear the defence which allows AFB or tohu punch through the line harder.

he will be extra hyped up and grubby with the atmosphere.
guaranteed from him a knock on, a forced off load in a horrible position which leads to a knock on by a team mate, and a bonafide needless penalty given away while trying to be a tough guy.

No Hastings or Fitzgibbon as predicted. That’s big for us. No volkman makes me think he’s on the outer or done something to piss management off, he’s playing really well, unless SJ def playing - weird one. Same as usual, I’d like afoa in, sironen out, Barnett to the bench. Aside from that, really happy.
I disagree. This is finals, and no place for a newby unless you are totally desperate.

He's been shoehorned out. That first hit up he made when he came back in even though the pass was rubbish. That might have sealed his fate.
I don't think so. Bunty wasn't the only butterfingers. I see it as a sign of depth, and Jazz is a big match player. He has been DallyM. Bunty will never be a Dally M, as much a I like the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back