General Where will Crusaders play

BigD_old

Is Jade Stadium safe.

Will Crusader finnally paly super 15 in Hokitika?

Can it handle the Rugby World cup

Where are Sonny Bill & Mr MCCaw during this emergency?

God Bless

Esoj_old

last I heard they were still hopeful of playing at ami stadium as scheduled before the quake struck.

LordGnome_old

SBW was at a friends house - luckily the quake occured during lunch time prayers.

LordGnome_old

Haha!

I was actually thinking f his conversion to terrorosm, but yours was funnier!

LordGnome_old

AMI Stadium is allegedly rooted leaving the Crusaders homeless and no where to host a rake of rugby union world cup agmes.

LordGnome_old

Aren't there more important things to be worried about than a stadium...

Dude, one ****witt yesterday posted on the www.stuff.co.nz comments page that he hoped none of the Crusaders players were injured in the earthquake, as he had already bought tickets for saturday's game.

Esoj_old

I've read in a couple of places it would be 5 and a half months before ami was useable again.

crusaders v hurricanes game may now be played in wellington on saturday.

but this doesn't really matter compared to what a lot of families are going through in christchurch at the moment.

Spence_old

You're right, it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. However, I still think there is a place for trivial things in a time like this, something to make you smile and take your mind of things, even if it is just for a couple of hours.

LordGnome_old

I've read in a couple of places it would be 5 and a half months before ami was useable again.

crusaders v hurricanes game may now be played in wellington on saturday.

but this doesn't really matter compared to what a lot of families are going through in christchurch at the moment.

I thought it was in Wellington anyway (but you're right, its completely irrelivant at present.)

Esoj_old

yes it was that was my mistake. getting mixed up with their game next weekk against the tahs which was to be held at ami.

the decision is being left up to the crusaders players and staff if they will play on saturday. they are having a team meeting tonight.