General when is webby signed until?when is george gatis signed to?

danielspencer2_old

is webby signed until the end of this season? Man i wish the warriors would hurry up and re-sign him. June 1st is approaching pretty fast.we need webby as full back. I don't think anyone else could fill in for him. He's awesomeeeeeeeee under the high ball. he never drops it and takes it everytime. When ropati played fullback for the kiwis he dropped the ball all the time. Sure martin or byrne could play full back, but webby has that extra pace for a full black.

and when is george gatis signed to? I hope the warriors re-sign him fast if they already haven't.

Hey if anyone has any footage of Tony Martin playing with the london broncos and melbourne storm can u please upload 510 snippets of games he's had with then to YOUTUBE.COM so i can watch them please. thanks

danco_old

I agree we must hurry up and sign webb asap or we run the chance of him going elsewhere.

warriors4life_old

Webb's contract runs out at the end of this season, I hope we re-sign him and Gatis was signed to a 1 year contract last year so unless we re-sign him he will be leaving at the end of this year too.