General What's Missing From The Warriors?

OMG

OMG

Raymond is playing 1st grade, he has a good coach, he is in a successful club environment I think he has a greater chance to develop with the dogs than Lane has with us

This cracked me up a touch, don't tell anyone but Jono Wright was a Hasler favourite too:D

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Hard training is whats missing according to this rumour...

13346711 1013226738743060 861368013827480638 n

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
wallacenz

wallacenz

At least the team will move forward seasons over
Unless you can see us win it this year
move forward by firing the coach (edit: midseason), I dont think that has ever happened. I remember McClennan getting fired and people said Iro would be able to get them up because he had the players respect.. that was the end of Iros coaching career when the Warriors got hammered in the last 2 games of the season. Then they chewed up and spat out another coach the following year. So Morgan or Jones taking over now.. Im not sure why we expect that would be different.

Jones would be the best option but if he cant change this teams results people will be calling for his head 6 weeks into next season

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Pete

Pete

Some backline plays like these. Reminds me of the variation on attack that we don't have

jonno

jonno

This cracked me up a touch, don't tell anyone but Jono Wright was a Hasler favourite too:D
There's just something about someone with no right to be a pro footy player making it to the big leagues.

If only our abundance of "potential" super stars had Jono's first class attitude....

KiwiWarrior

The problem is obvious then .
Everyone who plays for the warriors doesn't try hard because they haven't been provided with enough motivational posters

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Johnnyray

Johnnyray

Hard training is whats missing according to this rumour...

View attachment 18843

This is why in my opinion our reserve side should be playing in QLD Intrust Cup and not NSW Cup. From everything that I've read about it online, it's generally on average a much harder competition than NSW Cup and has alot more fringe first grade sides (such as Redcliffe Dolphins) so it should create alot more tougher, harder, meaner and stronger players. Just look at the Cowboys and Broncos and how they're going. That's one thing I think is missing from NZ Warriors ...

jonno

jonno

Why does it feel like players see our club as a place they can get signed up for big fat contracts and then start playing like shit?

Are we missing a basic level of accountability from our squad and coaching staff?

Reactions: 1 users