General What's Missing From The Warriors?

mode81

mode81

We need a few more of those grizzled ozzys that were proud to represent this club.

Cleary, Webb, McKinnon. All three right up there as some of our best fullbacks. All classic players

Crockett, Byrne,J. Murphy..skinny ozzy white boys that played above their weight and gave it everything. Very rarely see us with skilled versatile adaptable players. That's what these no name fellas brought. Plenty of ticker and pride in the jumper.

Ayshford is the new John Carlaw, Berrigan type player.. no frills but tough, big, strong, lanky, skilful, clever.

Michael Witt slick player. Direction, evasive, goal kicking supremo. The scorer of THAT try against the Storm in the 08' finals.. Maloney another bolt from the blue took us t the GF.. scored some beautiful tries. Huge character.. these are the guys we're missing. Hard nosed clever lil ozzy buggers. John Simon the forgotten one, he was tough as they come, skilful Indigenous brother.

PJ Marsh, Friend, Gatis, Fien, J.Death. N. Wood those fellas gave it everything.. you just know watching them how important all those blokes were to those teams at that time. Look at Friendy right now he's carving up back in that ozzy system, he always had the goods just never allowed to showcase it in our structures.

Campion. Luck. Warriors legends. Idols. Work horses, respected.. these are the types of players I want here at our club. Players that want to be here. That bleed for the jersey. We need more of these gutsy type ockers at our club.

Reactions: 4 users
Maddog

Maddog

A flying Fijian Winger...A big, skillful, off loading forward... And a decent game plan

Reactions: 2 users

rocketman

Heart, passion,watched NRL rookie last night some kid had a heart problem got it fixed just so he could play the game he loves that says a lot, not sure to many of our players would have that much drive .

Mojo154

Mojo154

Come back Raymond all is forgiven
Even I can see that's a F@#ked up swap. Although I may have swapped Lousi or Palavi for Lane.
Still trying to keep the Faith

Mojo154

Mojo154

This .... Fu*ks me off the amount of bullsh*t name calling that comes from our so called fans.
Especially if you know *Face to face* most wouldn't say sh*t.
Most Polynesians & Maori are shy. Very shy. Public speaking isn't our go. Doesn't mean we are *Dumb* smh ......
Yes all this Face To Face confrontation on line is a little like the Warriors having a big game against the Girl Guides
Ho Hum

wallacenz

wallacenz

Even I can see that's a F@#ked up swap. Although I may have swapped Lousi or Palavi for Lane.
In what way? RFM was terrible on defence and produced nothing on attack in his time in first grade. He got traded for a young big man.. a trait we are sorely lacking

Reactions: 1 users
Tim burgess

Tim burgess

it is not aboj players with skill, which is warriors problem. warriors need players with heart, comitment and pride for the jersey.

sadly this is lacking at the moment. we have players earning $500k per season and need reminding of the above traits.

Pete

Pete

A one year swap with a out for the season Lousi and Lane. You really don't rate lane. Lol

jonno

jonno

Ruthlesness is what's missing from the Warriors.

We're trying to climb Mt Everest, but we want to take the children with us for a sightseeing tour of the top? Not going to happen...

Reactions: 1 user

pantera nhl

Tune in next week for all the answers and more....
Jonno Thurston i was refering to. Sorry jonno i remember
him talking about the warriors are holding johnson back great halfback knows what should be done .But i will definitly tune in next week just to keep up with your post

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Mojo154

Mojo154

In what way? RFM was terrible on defence and produced nothing on attack in his time in first grade. He got traded for a young big man.. a trait we are sorely lacking
Raymond is playing 1st grade, he has a good coach, he is in a successful club environment I think he has a greater chance to develop with the dogs than Lane has with us