General Whats everyones favourite sports movie?

Northern_Union

Personally i can't go past a movie called This sporting life which starred Richad Harris.....bloody powerful movie about life in northern england about 1965 based around a rugby league star and his violent troubled home life.

Second would easily be the Rocky series (with the exception of the last Rocky which was terrible) And incidently there is a new Rocky movie in the making at the Moment called Rocky Balboa which obviously stars Sylvester Stallone.

warriorfaithful*_old

'Remember the Titans' and 'Ali' would be my 2 favourite sport movies.

warriorfaithful*_old

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
"The Mighty Warriors" by far! :)
Lol. I havent see it yet but im hoping to get it for my birthday. :) And then when i see it im sure it will be my favourite as well :)

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

u havnt seen it yet? shame on you!! :p once u see it ull b watchin it before u go to school, wen u get home from school, before dinner, after dinner, before u go to bed...u wont b leavin the house, put it that way :)

warriorfaithful*_old

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
u havnt seen it yet? shame on you!! :p once u see it ull b watchin it before u go to school, wen u get home from school, before dinner, after dinner, before u go to bed...u wont b leavin the house, put it that way :)
Lol. Im sorry its just i have to wait for my birthday til i get to see it, i cant wait!!!!!!!!!! And then there will be no going to school for me lol, il be at home watching it all day! :lol:

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

warriorfaithful* said:
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
Lol. Im sorry its just i have to wait for my birthday til i get to see it, i cant wait!!!!!!!!!! And then there will be no going to school for me lol, il be at home watching it all day! :lol:
good to hear :) keep in mind that it may b ur last time u leav ur house, so id get a few supplies before i watch it if i were u :)

blez_old

Any Given Sunday...

And a couple of baseball favs, Angels in the outfield & Field of Dreams

warriorfaithful*_old

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
warriorfaithful* said:
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
good to hear :) keep in mind that it may b ur last time u leav ur house, so id get a few supplies before i watch it if i were u :)
Will do :lol:

Northern_Union

blez said:
Any Given Sunday...

Yep thats an awsome movie!! "If you build it, he will come"

Jesbass_old

blez said:
Any Given Sunday...

I enjoyed Any Given Sunday...right up until the point that a player lost his eye. That ruined it for me, and I couldn't take it seriously after that.

Field Of Dreams is a brilliant movie. That one sits proudly in my DVD collection.

Oh, and here's an 80s classic, lol...does anyone remember Over The Top? :lol:
1t1ay056jyf7zdo0W00wR98av22u2r22q.jpg

Northern_Union

Jesbass said:
blez said:
Any Given Sunday...

I enjoyed Any Given Sunday...right up until the point that a player lost his eye. That ruined it for me, and I couldn't take it seriously after that.

Field Of Dreams is a brilliant movie. That one sits proudly in my DVD collection.

Oh, and here's an 80s classic, lol...does anyone remember Over The Top? :lol:
1t1ay056jyf7zdo0W00wR98av22u2r22q.jpg

Everything JJ said.

Northern_Union

Over the top...yeah i remember it. Sylvester Stallone doing Rocky as a arm wrestler.