Rumour What rumors have you heard this week?

Anyone remember the 2011 Grand final sea eagles 24 warriors 10.????????

Well i just heard on the radio the the guy that use to do manlys supplements Darren Hibbard gave the a horse steroid mixed eith something else that made them unstoppable in 2011.

News has just broken here.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/...les-2011-drug-claims-darren-hibbert-inositol/

... So if manly get stripped of the title... The warrior could have already won their first nrl title?!?

What's the chances of that???

tajhay

🏉
... So if manly get stripped of the title... The warrior have already had their first nrl title?!?
No. If a club gets stripped off title its not awarded to losing grand finalist. Besides why is Hibbard making these claims now? Says noone else except he knew what was going on.

Anyone remember the 2011 Grand final sea eagles 24 warriors 10.????????

Well i just heard on the radio the the guy that use to do manlys supplements Darren Hibbard gave the a horse steroid mixed eith something else that made them unstoppable in 2011.

News has just broken here.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/...les-2011-drug-claims-darren-hibbert-inositol/
I heard this briefly on NRL 360 as well but didn't catch the full segment. I have to laugh when this guy was part of the focus of the ASADA investigation it was all legal stuff and he was just selling supplements to players from the boot of his car. I've brought a lot of supplements in my time but never from the boot of someone's car. Now that the heat has died down he's either telling the truth or wanting to get more attention as he liked it before. That strange haircut should be providing him with enough attention.:confused:

Reactions: tajhay
I heard this briefly on NRL 360 as well but didn't catch the full segment. I have to laugh when this guy was part of the focus of the ASADA investigation it was all legal stuff and he was just selling supplements to players from the boot of his car. I've brought a lot of supplements in my time but never from the boot of someone's car. Now that the heat has died down he's either telling the truth or wanting to get more attention as he liked it before. That strange haircut should be providing him with enough attention.:confused:
only supplements you get from the back of a car are oil based ones

the channel nine report was saying coaching staff and players had no idea what they were taking

One rumour I have heard not this week but couple weeks ago now from couple of mates in entertainment industry is how Disney wanting to promote latest Star Wars Movie approached Canterbury Clothing about possibility of getting Bulldogs to wear special designed Star Wars jersey, similar to one that they supposedly wore a few years ago (not that I can remember). When Bulldogs club turned it down, they then approached Warriors about doing same thing and they agreed. Why it didn't happen is because Disney ultimately decided against it as they didn't want Star Wars brand to be attached to Warriors as they see club with it's recent lack of success last year having possible negative impact on sales and brand itself. So they turned it down and decided to just drop whole idea. Understandably the Warriors are desperate to keep thing quiet as they don't want any of their sponsors to get word of it as it's not good look for club when one of single largest Multi National Companies in world doesn't want to do any business with you. Like most things you hear It's probably all bullshit that's why I didn't post it on here before as no one else has seem to mentioned it but seeing this thread I've decided fuck it, I'll post it up here anyway.

Me, I would of loved a Kylo Ren NZ Warriors shirt ...

Star Wars is the Shazam ... :)

Last edited:
One rumour I have heard not this week but couple weeks ago now from couple of mates in entertainment industry is how Disney wanting to promote latest Star Wars Movie approached Canterbury Clothing about possibility of getting Bulldogs to wear special designed Star Wars jersey, similar to one that they supposedly wore a few years ago (not that I can remember). When Bulldogs club turned it down, they then approached Warriors about doing same thing and they agreed. Why it didn't happen is because Disney ultimately decided against it as they didn't want Star Wars brand to be attached to Warriors as they see club with it's recent lack of success last year having possible negative impact on sales and brand itself. So they turned it down and decided to just drop whole idea. Understandably the Warriors are desperate to keep thing quiet as they don't want any of their sponsors to get word of it as it's not good look for club when one of single largest Multi National Companies in world doesn't want to do any business with you. Like most things you hear It's probably all bullshit that's why I didn't post it on here before as no one else has seem to mentioned it but seeing this thread I've decided fuck it, I'll post it up here anyway.

Me, I would of loved a Kylo Ren NZ Warriors shirt ...

Star Wars is the Shazam ... :)
Or a storm trooper jersey......imagine the 1 -17 decked out in them.....

Reactions: gREVUS
I've just heard from a mate, that some bloke in town, ( small country town ) has been banging his wife......................Trust me, if you saw his wife, you would understand how happy he is right now. ;)

Oh League related stuff..........Cappy is about to crack under the pressure. :dead:

• Haha
Reactions: bruce and Sup42
One other thing I like about cappy he bites ,, Players deserve it
hope it works one good thing about this weekend saint George
Are paying good for this game

I think Cappy more as Yoda.

"Do or Do Not. There is no Try"

excuse the pun.

Manu is Chewy. The big Wookie.

Johnson like Luke Skywalker in Force Awakens. Gone missing.

Isacc Luke is Captain Phasma. All hype no action.

John Dolye, Princess Leila " help me Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, you're my only hope"
Based on last week the whole team dressed up as Leia when she was Jabba's bitch in Return of the Jedi

Is it true they didn't even bother showing up to the team meeting the next day???

Unbelievable.

This is far and away the worst part of all of this.

That's fucking beyond ridiculous.

Manu and Mutts especially need to be made accountable for this. Long, long (and in Manu's case, perhaps forever) stints in reserve grade for these morons.

Reactions: bruce
63509027.jpg

Where's the Hurrell re tweet thread gone? Radiosport have picked up on it..

Last edited: