General Warriors Preseason 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some takeouts from Webby on the radio. RTS has had a lot of learning about defending in the line. CHT playing for a halves spot or off the bench.

The club knew AFB had issues in Sydney in the middle of last season. He’s supposed to have had his best preseason and the club Webby is expecting him to play a huge role this season. Doesn’t sound like a Mahoney situation.

Doesn’t sound like a Mahoney situation.
1707769993288.png

Some takeouts from Webby on the radio. RTS has had a lot of learning about defending in the line. CHT playing for a halves spot or off the bench.

The club knew AFB had issues in Sydney in the middle of last season. He’s supposed to have had his best preseason and the club Webby is expecting him to play a huge role this season. Doesn’t sound like a Mahoney situation.
Which radio show was this on?

Drastic call but I also see them imploding a bit this year. They rode high on insane confidence and shit clicking. You just don't get the feeling there is substance behind it like us. I reckon Kevie is a garbage coach
Big call. But I kinda agree. Still a top 8 team but I do wonder how much they are going to miss those players they lost from their GF team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back