General Wentworthville Magpies v Auckland Vulcans

bigstuboy_old

That is the issue with clubs development policy, u20 and nsw cup does not ready them for Nrl, hence need for battle hardened players

nsw cup is the best the club can do for development of there youth what would you want the club to do send the young guys over to superleague.

Xt1ncT_old

nsw cup is the best the club can do for development of there youth what would you want the club to do send the young guys over to superleague.

Plus there are so many examples of players stepping up from NYc and being the goods in the NRL:

Matulino
Fai
Locke
Tupou
Packer
Taylor
Dugan
Taumololo
Beale
Hopoate
Sandow

Among others

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bigstuboy_old

fai,locke were in the vulcans before toyota cup started. and there a many instances where players have gone straight from toyota cup to nrl but these are only afew special cases. i'd say 95% of nyc player end up going to nsw or queensland cup because its the next level up. and this is evident when you see the junior warriors play the vulcans they get smashed everytime

slaughterhouse.sa_old

fai,locke were in the vulcans before toyota cup started. and there a many instances where players have gone straight from toyota cup to nrl but these are only afew special cases. i'd say 95% of nyc player end up going to nsw or queensland cup because its the next level up. and this is evident when you see the junior warriors play the vulcans they get smashed everytime

Know they dont... only recently do the vulcans deal to the juniors
every year prior the junior carved the vulcans.