TeamList [2023, Finals Week 1] - Penrith Vs Warriors

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Afternoon
12:00

Team Lists

That was pretty depressing...now for the All Blacks in the morning
Are you wanting them to cheer you up or expecting to get depressed again in the morning.

They had the 1987 World Cup final on earlier. No wonder you old memories of Eden Park are not being able to see anything. Those old grandstand were smaller and on less of an angle.

Funny watching some of that game. I had it on video as a youngster and would put it on a bit.

Can we just forfeit this one and move onto week 2 lol

Or Webby wants them to have a tough game then outmatch the week 2 opponents (Knights) intensity wise. Teams tend to play better right after playing a huge team, or play worse after they flog a weak side

Thirty four pages is the longest pre game thread in years.

Amazing, I forgot how much we talk about our team in a finals week. SJ added about ten pages.

Tomorrows game day eh. Woo cannot wait now, get it over and done with.

Hope they do not do the anthems shit, get sick of hearing it.
better than a sack the coach thread....

Can we just forfeit this one and move onto week 2 lol

Or Webby wants them to have a tough game then outmatch the week 2 opponents (Knights) intensity wise. Teams tend to play better right after playing a huge team, or play worse after they flog a weak side

Or we win

Bellamy after last night: "We just looked like 17 players thrown together on the night and 'good luck'. Our attack's been humming along okay, but tonight it looked like they just met each other in the dressing room before the game." It seems they lost their rhythm after resting half the team last week.

We’ve struggled after bye weeks. I hope resting our players last week doesn’t bite us in the arse.

The mantra this year is train like we are going to play and we have seen the results. That attitude say we should have played last week how we want to play finals…

Bellamy after last night: "We just looked like 17 players thrown together on the night and 'good luck'. Our attack's been humming along okay, but tonight it looked like they just met each other in the dressing room before the game." It seems they lost their rhythm after resting half the team last week.

We’ve struggled after bye weeks. I hope resting our players last week doesn’t bite us in the arse.

The mantra this year is train like we are going to play and we have seen the results. That attitude say we should have played last week how we want to play finals…

Didn't affect Brisbane

If we win we have a week off anyway.

No excuses.

The one that preceded the Elliott appointment went something 120 pages IIRC.

Those Turkish bastards would know the exact details...
If a tree falls forum posts in a forest but there’s no one there to hear it does it make a sound?

This forum has never been negative on any coaches in our history as far as I can tell 👍

No wonder you old memories of Eden Park are not being able to see anything.
Mate I was thee three years ago an couldn't see a bloody thing. Horrible ground for league...mind you I go to watch the game, not to do mexican waves or enjoy the crowd :rolleyes:

Often it is the teams we support like the Warriors or Kiwis that look like they are thrown together. Good to see it happen to the well organised Storm for a change.

Are you sure? He has kicked it 8 times in total this season and last week they were putting plenty of pressure on RV and he didn't step up as an alternative
First game back he'll be better for it in the long run, pretty hard to play he's game when our spine didn't play, Harris, Egan, CNK out this will be a different Warriors outfit this is finals let's go

Back