General webster signs with titans

Skinny_Ravs82

Well, there goes that theory of us chasing him! *sighs* oh well nevermind. Lets wait and find the result of our next annoucement...I really wonder when that's going to happen

Wiki_old

Damnit! I really, really thought we should have gone for this one. He is tried and tested.

The Titans have a bloody good team for next year.

Esoj_old

they are shaping up to have a decent team next year. I think there were some rumours we were chasing him but don't think we were ever seriously in the running for hime

Skinny_Ravs82

Esoj said:
they are shaping up to have a decent team next year. I think there were some rumours we were chasing him but don't think we were ever seriously in the running for hime

and the money thing of course....

Wiki_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Esoj said:

I still think we have the potential to at least make one ultra import :D.

Esoj_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Esoj said:

my understanding is that we have at least some money to at least look at maybe signing 2-3 players.

warriors4life_old

Another good signing by the Titans, Webster has a lot of talent and try-scoring ability.