General We Can BEAT THE STORM.

warriorfaithful*_old

TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
lol,wat do u mean jks? i hope to c u all there after the game!!!!! itll b like watchin the rabbits n warriors all over again!! : )

I meant jokes cos i didnt want all these people turning up at your house asking "where the party at". LMAO :) . And it would be awesome to see the warriors beat the storm by 66(like we did to the rabbits) but i don't see us winning by thta much though.

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

warriorfaithful* said:
TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
lol,wat do u mean jks? i hope to c u all there after the game!!!!! itll b like watchin the rabbits n warriors all over again!! : )

I meant jokes cos i didnt want all these people turning up at your house asking "where the party at". LMAO :) . And it would be awesome to see the warriors beat the storm by 66(like we did to the rabbits) but i don't see us winning by thta much though.
lol, me neither but we only hav one life, and theres always next yr so y not predict the extreme ay : ) GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

warriorfaithful*_old

TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
warriorfaithful* said:
TUAKURA***AHVAN said:

lol, me neither but we only hav one life, and theres always next yr so y not predict the extreme ay : ) GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah fair call lol. :)

*Kimmy*_old

westie stylz said:
The All Blacks v Wallabies should make a nice curtainraiser on the tellie for the Warriors game.

Word of warning though.

The Bulldogs v Broncos game is on friday night so a win to the Broncos will effectively end our playoff hopes before the Storm match (then we would be relying on the Eels to lose three from three as our only hope).

can't believe I am working all this out a week before the games!!!
The Broncs wont win :wink:..we have them covered..ffs its payback time..

warriorfaithful*_old

Go_The_Doggies said:
The Broncs wont win :wink:..we have them covered..ffs its payback time..

Yeah. You deal to the broncos for us and we will beat the storm, and the warriors finals hopes are still alive!!!!! :)

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

OH i just realised something, both times weve had badger, weve won by a something to nil score...carry on with the topic.

warriorfaithful*_old

TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
OH i just realised something, both times weve had badger, weve won by a something to nil score...carry on with the topic.

Hopefuly thats a sign of things to come!!!!

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

warriorfaithful* said:
TUAKURA***AHVAN said:

yes hopefully, i hope we hav him for the rest of our remaining games so our end results would be
warriors vs storm: warriors 66-0
warriors vs roosters: warriors 72-0
warriors vs broncos: warriors 86-0
then we'd hav atleast 500+ points and sneak into the top eight and while were in the top eight all the other teams will hav nervous break downs just thinkin of versin the mighty warriors and well win the grand final!!

warriorfaithful*_old

TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
warriorfaithful* said:
TUAKURA***AHVAN said:

yes hopefully, i hope we hav him for the rest of our remaining games so our end results would be
warriors vs storm: warriors 66-0
warriors vs roosters: warriors 72-0
warriors vs broncos: warriors 86-0
then we'd hav atleast 500+ points and sneak into the top eight and while were in the top eight all the other teams will hav nervous break downs just thinkin of versin the mighty warriors and well win the grand final!!

I'm lovin it. :) Hope it turns out that way lol.

Skinny_Ravs82

Oh have I missed the party?

Well Storm won't have 0 points I can tell you that. I'll be nice and give them...oh 2 points maybe 6? lol

BRING IT ON!! LETS GO WARRIORS!!

warriorfaithful*_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:

Well Storm won't have 0 points I can tell you that. I'll be nice and give them...oh 2 points maybe 6? lol

Yeah we will give the storm 2 points and how about 30 odd sounds good for the warriors. :)

Jimi_old

We can easily beat the storm..... The whole year we havent been too far off the pace.
Its just whether we feel like playing or not.
Warriors have the greatest potential of any club anywhere but that can become our downfall too.
We seem to rely on natural talents and potential.... which we have in abundance.
Warriors have best record of scoring first, I think we will win by 8.

Jimi_old

I live in OZ where they love to see the Warriors lose and I read an article saying not much has come out of the Warriors "dismal" 2006 season. They not realising that if we all started off square at the start of the year, we would still be we and truly in finals contention.
We had 2nd best points differential for a long while too.... Warriors will finish season off in a flurry.
Set up for OUR year in 2007.

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

warriorfaithful* said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:

Yeah we will give the storm 2 points and how about 30 odd sounds good for the warriors. :)

if u insist, well give the storm a field goal at the MOST and well hav a good 42 ay, 30 sounds a bit......not the way we play the game, if we win we win it with style, perhaps 56-1. i cant wait, dont worry ravs u havnt missed the party im just callin the dj now, the one and only ah van will b our dj for the nite : )

Robster_old

Robster said:
Guys, its a tough task, but even the biggest giants need to come down to rest , we can slay them with the defensive effort that we produced last night. Matter of Faith!! GO THE WARRIORS!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D