Boats n Hoes

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
I think i like him. He's not dynamic at all but he does bring his players onto the ball well......and he's pretty consistent. Of course the difference between him and Brandon Smith is night and day......he's just not that type of hooker. I think also early in the season there was a definite no risk footy mantra implemented which meant he wasnt running at all which didnt do much to keep the defence guessing. While he has a good motor and can handle a big defensive load i was surprised how much he got run over in 1 on 1 situations. You could see injury affecting him more as the season went on and if Kodi could just get his shit together would be the ideal foil to give him a spell while getting some speed from dummyhalf. I wouldnt say great but definitely a solid season from him.

Reactions: Sup42 and eudebrito

Dunedin warrior

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 10, 2014
Seems to lack a bit of confidence to me. Would like so have seen him take a bit more control over the game rather than deferring to our halves. For someone with such a good kicking game seems reluctant to use it.

Durability is my other main concern with him, almost Roache like in that you held your breath every time he got tackled. I’m a huge fan of Egan but I was hoping for a little more this season.

flying coconut

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 21, 2012
Seems to lack a bit of confidence to me. Would like so have seen him take a bit more control over the game rather than deferring to our halves. For someone with such a good kicking game seems reluctant to use it.

Durability is my other main concern with him, almost Roache like in that you held your breath every time he got tackled. I’m a huge fan of Egan but I was hoping for a little more this season.
Roache like?

He played 20 games this year.

Maybe time you stopped sucking back on grandads old cough medicine :)

Blain

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2012
Wellington
I thought he showed us some class performances this season, but injuries slowed him down and interrupted his rhythm just when he was starting to excel. Has leadership qualities which we clearly lack. Hopefully he can have an off season and cement himself in the team. If not, hopefully Otukolo can get some experience as his back up and take over.

Reactions: Rizzah and tajhay

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings