Womens Warriors Womens 2018 General Discussion

Canadian_WarriorFan

Canadian_WarriorFan

That was ugly right-hand d by the Warriors, yikes. 12-0 Dragons not even 10 minutes in.

Reactions: 1 user
Sup42

Sup42

Fark Dragons talked about burning the Warriors on the edges.....and they do just that as Honey Bill races away to score 12 nil drags.

Sup42

Sup42

The speed of the Dragons upbeat tempo is killing us.

Getting the rub of the Green as a Dragon is sent from the feild.

Sup42

Sup42

Our right edge is ridiculously compressed, looks like a Nines side...Drags keep helping themselves to an overlap.

Sup42

Sup42

Who recruited a team without a teritorial kicking half ?

We had to tap and run a penalty from within our 30....no one to kick a ball over the sideline ffs

Reactions: 1 users

the borg

They look a bit gassed there...should get corvo in to help.. but not sure if his contract allows him to..

Sup42

Sup42

Really important we keep it tight for our for and against since the Chooks and Dragons have losses ( Chooks are winless Drags one loss)

adelaide rams

Fuckin Dragons killing us. Broncos will beat us up even more next week. Dragons players are far fitter and faster

Sup42

Sup42

Just not our night.

Plenty of effort, total melt down on tackle five, no option taking worth mentioning.

Eighteen nil.....hidding material.

Sup42

Sup42

Hahaha just as I was criticising the last tackle options we chip and chase, score between the post.

the borg

Ozzy girls seem tall, wiry and athletic..
I think the ozzys play a modern style.. our girls look stuck in time ie.. 1990s and early 2000s kiwi fern style of play

Sup42

Sup42

Ozzy girls seem tall, wiry and athletic..
I think the ozzys play a modern style.. our girls look stuck in time ie.. 1990s and early 2000s kiwi fern style of play
Especially Surgess....very Athletic.....and even our own Honey Hereme playing for the Drags is very athletic compared to the players we chose.

I think we got done in the rce to sign talent here....we seem well behind the others as far as speed and footwork etc goes.