General Warriors will wear Anniversary strip to kick off 2010

2big2strong_old

https://www.nrl.com/NewsViews/LatestNews/NewsArticle/tabid/10874/newsId/57855/Default.aspx

The Warriors will don their 15 year anniversary jersey when they take on the Gold Coast Titans this Sunday at Skilled Park.

After initially being forced to wear their home jersey due to the Titans electing to run out in their predominately white alternative strip, the Warriors requested approval from the NRL to wear the special anniversary strip.

The NRL has granted approval for the club to wear the jersey, deeming that there is a sufficient contrast between the playing strips of both clubs.

The Warriors 15 Year Anniversary Jersey:
warriors_anniversary.jpg

2big2strong_old

Smart move by Mr Scurrah. He's being pro-active instead of just sitting back moaning about it like most CEO's do.

2big2strong_old

Yep, rd 10 versus the cowgirls but like last year, I can see us wearing this one a lot more! as well as the Maori design one

Ryno_old

Here is a team photo with the new jeresys. Sorry its kind of small!

Attachments

• 2010warriors.jpg
    2010warriors.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 31

IanS_old

Smart move. Great jumper and I do hope the Maori design one gets lots of usage too.

Jesbass_old

I still remember when the Cowboys did that to us a few years ago, and - incredibly - at least one person on this forum was saying that wearing black in the sun made no difference.

Bizarre, really.

But yes, good move by Scurrah. Hopefully they can wear it again when we face the Broncos, as I think Brisbane were looking to wear white against us, too.

Norby_old

Onya Scurrah. I really like this strip, should be our fulltime strip IMO.

Looking forward for tommorow!

Wigan Warrior_old

Liked this shirt when I saw it on the Official site recently but it looked even better during the game. Should be the home kit rather the black I think.

Northern_Union

Hey Wigan Warrior, we have a regular poster called Leeds Warrior. I hope you two can get alone ;)