General Warriors vs Titans Trial 2014

No there won't be any coverage...

TV coverage for the Warriors game on Wednesday (that's not gonna fly, is it? Okay....Wigan, then :) ), though and I'm pretty sure for the Broncos game.

Fingers crossed for no serious injuries out of today's game... I see one other team has already lost someone for the year with an ACL injury and Dean Halatau gone for 4 months with a broken ankle.

Jordan Kahu - Broncos - facing his third knee reconstruction on four seasons. Must be an absolute mindfuck going though all that rehab again...And again!!

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Halftime. Titans clawed back some points. 18 16 Warriors. 2 tries 2 the tits in this quarter. No injury concerns. NYC players tackling well...

Reactions: ramps

Jordan G

Sounds promising for Lousi. He's one guy I'd love to see force a bench spot. For mine Matagi and Lousi could both cover backrow if needed to.

Bukuya/Lousi/Matagi hitting the fringes at various times would be a nightmare for the opposition.

Jordan G

Yeah, not surprised to hear that tbh. I'd say Sione is a precaution after surgery last year, no point risking it if it's feeling sore.

Reactions: Sup42
don't right them off bro. that was pretty much our under 20's vs their first grade team

Phew. I'm going to assume the coach took the first half seriously, we won it with the B team, and then dumped a the C team on.

Lets be real here, even if we won, just about none of the first choice team was there. This was a nothing game. Even the one against Wigan next week is a B team game. If we win, great. If we lose, meh. It's all about coming through the trials unscathed while unearthing a few decent back ups and answering a few positional questions.

don't right them off bro. that was pretty much our under 20's vs their first grade team

Lol I know..

I remember 1 year the Warriors won every Trial against some big teams like the Dogs etc
Everyone was saying this is going to be the Warriors year..
And they did'nt even make the Top 8

Reactions: ramps

Dixpat

In Andy we (have to) trust
Contributor
Thanks for the updates from the trial

Any comment on how the new rules were ref'd/used/affected the game, particularly the 20m optional restart?