FAMILY FUN
Visit the Vodafone Warriors Red Zone, Family Embankment by Gate B
Vodafone Warriors Passing Wall
Bouncy Castle
Special MR Whippy Happy Hour with Free Ice Creams
Autograph opportunity with some of the Vodafone Warrior Players
Take Part in the NRL Tackle Bullying Memory Game

COMPETITIONS
We're on the look out for the biggest fan. Come to the trial dressed up and you could win a 50" TV.
Tweet/Instagram a pic at the game include #QBEStadium and the best pic will win a signed Warriors jersey.

TIMINGS
1.30pm - Gates open
2.00pm - Curtain raiser kick off (Junior Warriors v Pt Chevalier Pirates)
3.40pm - Game ends
4.00pm - Main game kick off
5.40pm - Game ends

TICKETING INFORMATION
Pre purchased from Ticketek
General admission - Kids $8 | Adults $18
Level 1 Lounge - $43

Gate sales - From booths A, B & H
General admission - Kids $8 | Adults $18
Level 1 Lounge - $43

GETTING TO THE STADIUM
North Harbour Stadium is located within one minute's drive of Auckland's Northern Motorway, providing quick access for private vehicles and a convenient connection to the public transport network.

From Central Auckland
Take the NORTHERN MOTORWAY. There are 2 motorway exits that provide easy access to the stadium:
(1) GREVILLE ROAD EXIT (Exit 412) provides the most direct route to GATE H (car parking in CAR PARK H, access off Coliseum Drive).
(2) OTEHA VALLEY ROAD (Exit 410) provides the most direct route to GATE A (car parking in CAR PARK A, access off Stadium Drive).

From Northern Auckland
Take the NORTHERN MOTORWAY to OTEHA VALLEY ROAD EXIT (Exit 410)
Turn RIGHT onto OTEHA VALLEY ROAD
Continue STRAIGHT AHEAD and turn LEFT into APPIAN WAY
(1) For GATE A take the FIRST RIGHT into ENTRY A off STADIUM DRIVE.
(2) For GATE H continue STRAIGHT AHEAD before turning LEFT at the roundabout into DON MCKINNON DRIVE, and then turn LEFT at the roundabout into COLISEUM DRIVE then turn RIGHT into ENTRY H.

Alternative Route via Waitakere
Take the NORTHWESTERN MOTORWAY to the HOBSONVILLE ROAD EXIT (Exit 19)
Turn RIGHT onto STATE HIGHWAY 18, continue onto the UPPER HARBOUR MOTORWAY
Take the ALBANY HIGHWAY EXIT (Exit 2), turn LEFT onto ALBANY HIGHWAY and continue to the intersection of OTEHA VALLEY ROAD, ALBANY HIGHWAY & STATE HIGHWAY 17
(1) For GATE A continue STRAIGHT AHEAD and take the FIRST RIGHT into APPIAN WAY then the FIRST RIGHT into ENTRY A off STADIUM DRIVE.
(2) For GATE H turn RIGHT into ALBANY HIGHWAY and take the FIRSTLEFT into COLISEUM DRIVE then turn LEFT into ENTRY H.

Public Transport
Bus transport is an easy, stress-free way to travel to North Harbour Stadium.
The Northern Busway runs alongside the Northern Motorway, giving buses a fast run, free from congestion to and from the Auckland CBD via five stations. Albany Station is the closest station to the Stadium, just 750m (10-min walk) away.
Visit www.maxx.co.nz to view bus timetables.

PARKING
Carpark A (limited numbers) $10.00
(Pre purchased only - no public sales on the day)
Call 09 414 0150 or email reception@stadium.co.nz to purchase parking for Carpark A.

Carpark H - $5 on the day
Hootens Reserve - $5 on the day
Event Staff - Free on outer oval (valid accreditation must be produced)

FOOD
Food and beverage outlets are located throughout the Stadium within close proximity to patron seating. Mobile concession outlets will also be operating.
Example of items on sale: Mini pizzas, Hot dogs, Chips, Burgers, Pies, Ice Cream etc
Although most outlets accept either cash or EFTPOS, paying by cash can be the quickest way to purchase food and beverage.

AMENITIES
Public toilet facilities are located on the Lower Grandstand Concourse, adjacent to Block 6.

A First Aid facility is located on the Lower Grandstand Concourse, adjacent to Block 3. If urgent assistance is required, patrons are advised to immediately contact any of the Event Security personnel on duty at the event.

Mobility Impaired Seating
Patrons with impaired mobility have dedicated spaces within each of the seating areas. To reserve space in these areas for an event, it is important to specify that a Mobility Impaired space is required when purchasing tickets through the ticketing agent. There are two Entry Gates through which mobility impaired patrons access the Stadium Seating - Gates A or H. For further information regarding access and seating for mobility impaired patrons, please phone us on 09 414 0150.

For more information www.stadium.co.nz/

Would love to be at North Harbour Stadium tomorrow seeing as its only 15 minutes from home but will be up in Matakana listening to 10cc, Starship and Lynyrd Skynyrd live for the day. Will be following the game on the smartphone however

Reactions: mt.wellington
Would love to be at North Harbour Stadium tomorrow seeing as its only 15 minutes from home but will be up in Matakana listening to 10cc, Starship and Lynyrd Skynyrd live for the day. Will be following the game on the smartphone however
My work are shouting us all to this concert in Queenstown next weekend. I however will be at home watching every second of the Nines. They are also having our annual piss-up golf tournament the next Sunday, but I will be in Dunedin watching the trial. And then for our Round 1 game they will be having a family fun day that I will also have to miss out on.

I think someone at work is out to get me.

Reactions: Est95 and surfin
Interesting that Kalifa and Suiatonga have both gone to a team that has reknowned speedsters on the books. Can see Kalifa getting a good amount of 1st grade with the Meads and Gordon both fairly injury prone plus he can cover fullback at pinch as thats where he played most of his junior footy. Their depth at centre will probably mean Suiatonga spends most of the year in Q Cup though.

Judging by the squads on paper, the Titans look to be taking this trial more seriously.

That's a strong Titans squad; our youngsters are going to be tested.

Still debating if I'm going to go or not yet. I had Friday off so I kept thinking today was Sunday; I saw Elliot being interviewed in the cricket today and thought it would be pre-recorded. When I saw that it was live I started going nuts that he needs to get up to Albany in half an hour. My wife who's on parental leave and shouldn't have a clue what day it is looked at me it's Saturday today you idiot the games tomorrow.

It all heats up from tomorrow; our footy drought is about to be broken. It's been a long summer.

^^^ Totally relate.

I Miss tomorrows Game because I agreed to do this weekend to clear next Weekend with the Nines.

Otherwise I would be at North Harbor.

I said to my boss, since you got me Tied down for a string of make up shifts......under the PSA blah blah......shouldn't I be off Wednesday too ?

Waiting for a response to that one, work is short of man power right now, and I sorta feel guilty Versus I Won't give a stuff once I get over the Bombays and head to the Wigan game if my 'Loop Hole' works out !

^^^ Totally relate.

I Miss tomorrows Game because I agreed to do this weekend to clear next Weekend with the Nines.

Otherwise I would be at North Harbor.

I said to my boss, since you got me Tied down for a string of make up shifts......under the PSA blah blah......shouldn't I be off Wednesday too ?

Waiting for a response to that one, work is short of man power right now, and I sorta feel guilty Versus I Won't give a stuff once I get over the Bombays and head to the Wigan game if my 'Loop Hole' works out !

Just tell the boys you'd like to go to the league and you will let them have the keys as long as they're in bed by ten and no parties.o_O

Reactions: Sup42 and Defence

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
PREVIEW | Vodafone Warriors v Titans
Richard Becht
Sunday 9 February 2014 10:54 AM
00100104-image.jpg

In less than three hours the Vodafone Warriors kick off their 2014 NRL trials programme, Tuimoala Lolohea (pictured) set to feature against the Gold Coast Titans at North Harbour Stadium (4.00pm kick-off). Photosport

MATCH DETAILS:
Trial #1
Vodafone Warriors v Gold Coast Titans
North Harbour Stadium
4.00pm
Referees: Ashley Klein and Adam Gee

KEY FEATURES:

#1: Tuimoala Lolohea: This is the start of a massive week for the skilful Kelston Boys’ High School product. He has his first taste of NRL football today, will be with the club’s Nines squad for Thursday afternoon’s visit to his junior club Marist (4.00pm-6.00pm) and then hits Eden Park for the inaugural Dick Smith NRL Auckland Nines. Huge prospect.

#2: NRL Auckland Nines players: A chance to see 13 of the 16 players the Vodafone Warriors have selected for the Dick Smith NRL Auckland Nines at Eden Park next weekend. All but Shaun Johnson, Sam Tomkins and Jayson Bukuya will be having a hit-out. Making a return to North Harbour Stadium is centre Konrad Hurrell, who truly announced himself as an NRL prospect when he played in the corresponding trial against the Titans two years ago.

#3: Jordan Baldwinson: Along with Mason Tonks he was signed from Super League powerhouse Leeds. This is the first chance to check out his potential ahead of his campaign with the Vodafone Junior Warriors.

#4: Sione Lousi: The unluckiest player in the NRL last year. He missed the entire season with an ACL knee injury suffered after a matter of minutes in the Vodafone Warriors’ first trial against the Titans on the Gold Coast last year. Now he makes his return. No player is keener to start the 2014 season than the big second rower-prop.

#5: NSW Cup players: Also featuring are three members of the club’s New South Wales Cup squad – Agnatius Paasi, Abraham Papalii and Michael Sio.

SQUADS:

VODAFONE WARRIORS: Jordan Baldwinson, Ray Faitala-Mariner, Glen Fisiiahi, David Fusitua, Charlie Gubb, Konrad Hurrell, Sebastine Ikahihifo, Solomone Kata, Ngani Laumape, Mason Lino, Metia Lisati, Sam Lisone, Tuimoala Lolohea, Sione Lousi, Suaia Matagi, Agnatius Paasi, Abraham Papalii, Nathaniel Peteru, Dominique Peyroux, Michael Sio, Carlos Tuimavave, Albert Vete.

GOLD COAST TITANS: Anthony Don, Kalifa Faifai Loa, Siuatonga Likiliki, Brad Tighe, Steve Michaels, Aidan Sezer, Albert Kelly, Ryan James, Paul Carter, Luke Douglas, Ben Ridge, Mark Minichiello, Tom Kingston, Interchange: Matt White, Caleb Binge, Mark Ioane, Christian Hazard, Jamal Fogarty, Cody Nelson, Maurice Blair, Jamie Dowling, Matt Beddow.

https://www.warriors.co.nz/news-display/PREVIEW Vodafone Warriors v Titans/90154

Go to the link for an interview with Tui. Really like this kid. Im going to be his biggest fan...

Fingers crossed for no serious injuries out of today's game... I see one other team has already lost someone for the year with an ACL injury and Dean Halatau gone for 4 months with a broken ankle.

Fingers crossed for no serious injuries out of today's game... I see one other team has already lost someone for the year with an ACL injury and Dean Halatau gone for 4 months with a broken ankle.
We lost Lillyman for a big chunk of the season in this game a couple of years ago.