• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• DRAW

• Titans 12-

• Titans 13+

• Titans Domination!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if we had to agree to the match in perth? No way should we be backing up the bye with a trip to perth... we are already the team that has to do the most international travel and the club should have put their foot down. The last thing we need is all that travel...

if that was Jonno Wright on the wing today people would be howling for Cappy's head. Lolohea was terrible tonight. starting to be shown up and lacking in urgency and commitment

He looks down on confidence after being dropped ... fuck Cappy's tinkering.

Reactions: bruce

Jordan G

Does anyone know if we had to agree to the match in perth? No way should we be backing up the bye with a trip to perth... we are already the team that has to do the most international travel and the club should have put their foot down. The last thing we need is all that travel...

No we don't have a choice, Sea Eagles home game, they can sell it to the highest bidder. We may have requested it be after the bye. Playing Saturday/Sunday and then backing up for a match in Perth is worse than having time to recover and then play there.

Reactions: eudebrito
or maybe he deserved to be dropped. looks to me like he has started to believe the hype

Hard to know but he doesn't look to be the same player.

Cappys tinkering had Fusitua at the back which is just what we need. Let's not put everything through an anti-cappy filter. If having one game on the bench produces that kind of performance then you would be questioning lolo's mental toughness.

Not anti Mcfadden at all, hardly on the Sack Cappy thread, I'm just like thousands of other supporters, bemused by Lolo riding the pine last week.

No we don't have a choice, Sea Eagles home game, they can sell it to the highest bidder. We may have requested it be after the bye. Playing Saturday/Sunday and then backing up for a match in Perth is worse than having time to recover and then play there.
I still think we could have petitioned the NRL... the draw has to be approved by them. We need to be smarter. Our argument that the team already has to travel internationally every fortnight would be a pretty strong.

Jordan G

I still think we could have petitioned the NRL... the draw has to be approved by them. We need to be smarter. Our argument that the team already has to travel internationally every fortnight would be a pretty strong.

Wouldn't make a difference. If anything it's the reason why we're making the trip after the bye. Smells like a compromise.

We can't dictate or tell another team where they're playing their home games. it sucks for us, and teams know it would effect us more than others, which is why they do it. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do about it.

He looks down on confidence after being dropped ... fuck Cappy's tinkering.
I think everyone is missing the point, Cappy saw exactly what I have been calling and stopped believing the LoLo hype machine.
Only have to watch a few replays to see that his Lowlights reel far exceeds his highlights reel.
He does have talent but needs to work on quite a few areas of his game.
He showed tonight that he can catch a high ball, but only when there is no pitter patter of feet coming at him.
I personally would send him back to reserves to sort himself out.

bruce

Contributor
That last try cost us a spot in the 8 for now on p/d.
No problem. Penrith seem to be turning off against the Tigers so if that stays we will be eighth without the Eels. TBH I wouldn't have picked it.

I went to the game tonight. Geez the crowd were flat which probably reflected the game. Apart from Shaun Johnson's brilliant try it was a pretty tight game.

The way I have always seen it if a team is well behind on tackles at half time they are toast. The Warriors were often toast even if they were about level on tackles. So to win on the wrong side of a tackle count is a really good performance IMO. If nothing else their defence is definitely improving.

As always seeing the game live is different to TV.

Neil Henry is a very good coach and he had his tactics right on. Kick to Lolohea's wing like we used to do with Manu. Tui didn't have a chance and to be fair I can see why Cappy preferred Jonno on that wing.
They had Kata covered but he still managed to break the line.
Ayshford is a very intelligent player and makes his work look easier than it is.
Ken Maumolo is a genuine athlete and although still green he has the potential to be a great winger.

This side is chock full of talent but light on self belief. That is obviously changing, slowly, but I have gone from a glass half empty to a glass more than half full.

Did Chris Rattue suggest Shaun Johnson should be dropped? I don't know if Chris posts here, but wash your mouth out son.

Status
Not open for further replies.