• Tigers 13+

• Tigers Mauling!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
All the fans who forked out hard dosh to buy tickets, over-priced beers and hot dogs-not to mention Warriors jersery's -countless hours spent watching the team play, following the team on this forum.

I feel I've been robbed.

Reactions: 2 users
Horriors2014

Horriors2014

time to clean house.... and spend the money on a decent coach that won't take shit from lazy players
If you can't see the small progress we've made this year then you'll never be happy.

Reactions: 1 user
wallacenz

wallacenz

Probably would be a double standard. We'd get pinged for it while the likes of Storm or Broncos get away with murder.
I have seen that happen to other teams.. and the Warriors, it just gets called milking and play carries on. This game was particularly disheartening because it was so obviously milking

Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Everyone could see the Tigers play to milk penalties. Both in attack and defence.
Turning the game into soccer with all the diving and Hollywood.

Reactions: 1 users
Horriors2014

Horriors2014

All the fans who forked out hard dosh to buy tickets, over-priced beers and hot dogs-not to mention Warriors jersery's -countless hours spent watching the team play, following the team on this forum.

I feel I've been robbed.

Nobody owes us anything. We choose to support them because we're league supporters. They didn't throw it away. They've had so many golden point games this year, it finally told today. They're fatigued.

demco

demco

have seen that happen to other teams.. and the Warriors, it just gets called milking and play carries on. This game was particularly disheartening because it was so obviously milking The bunker is in the Ausy pocket and no kiwi team will ever win the comp if they have there way

dragoman

Well its the old boys game, so theres atleast 200 former first grade players and 300 reserve and juniors who never ended up playing first grade for the club.

its called buy 1 get 25 tickets free

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
Nobody owes us anything. We choose to support them because we're league supporters. They didn't throw it away. They've had so many golden point games this year, it finally told today. They're fatigued.

They definitely play that way.

They owe the fans who indirectly play their paycheck and make them undeserved celebrities they wish they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.