• DRAW

• Melbourne 12-

• Melbourne 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maraea

Maraea

2nd half less penalties please. Less chance for the Storm to score, r they even more boring? I can see why perenara likes them. Come on Warriors boss them off the field
Warriors 4
Storm 4
Penalties 8

jsmooove

jsmooove

geeze our left side defense looks real shakey. robson looks way out off depth there

Rick O'Shay

Rick O'Shay

Contributor
We're still in this though even if the penalty count must be 50-1. We're creating opportunities, just need a couple to stick.

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Timing not quite there but defense looking better at least.
Was it me or did we have next to no ball that half?
That new hookers standing up pretty well
Probably wouldn't make a huge difference but Perenara is having a shocker which is giving the storm a leg up

Reactions: bruce
wallacenz

wallacenz

We still in it ... ref could needs to b consistant to both sides 8 pts down aint bad after all that possession
He pinged the Storm straight after the Warriors for holding down in the tackle. I couldnt see why the Storms last try was denied but I reckon that was an even up for the Gavet penalty. Difference is Storm can defend back to back sets and the Warriors struggle

InsideBall

InsideBall

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck is getting dragged to our left edge to shore up the numbers because the Hoffman/Robson axis is getting owned in the tackle. It means that on the play after, we've got a lack of cover behind the line on the right edge, and the Storm know it and are exploiting in perfectly. We NEED to fix that left edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.