Shaun Johnson Storm 2011 Finals 1
Shaun Johnson Storm 2011 Finals
Manu Vatuvei Storm 2008 Finals

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Look at all those tacklers spread eagled by the Beast:D...won't happen today sadly.

Lousi-InBed

Lousi-InBed

We will post our first win of the season today! Letsgonewarriors

Reactions: 1 user
Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
I don't know how true this is but a good source of mine has heard Matulino has been dropped for the game. Club not happy he took a mid week day trip to Sydney. Should have been preparing better for this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
surfin

surfin

I don't know how true this is but a good source of mine has heard Matulino has been dropped for the game. Club not happy he took a mid week day trip to Sydney. Should have been preparing better for this weekend.

I'm pretty sure this is true, I heard he did fly out to Sydney, I think he was negotiating a release to play for the Bunnies as JD went with him, a straight swap for Reynolds apparently. Plus I think he got dinner from Hungary Jacks not Wendys.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
janfin

janfin

Right Every confidence today that the Boys will take it out by 6 Let the upsets continue :)i

Vancent

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
I have no sauce, but crucially - heard the guys on the bus talking about overhearing the ferry captain taking a call from his mum whose neighbour is a cabby and had just dropped a high profile 1st grade player off to Wendy's, Shaun Johnson has been made 18th man as he couldn't articulate what six sixes were at training, an integral part of playing pivot in Cappys eyes so he was sent home..... honest....

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
koolkat

koolkat

Time for the boys to rip in.and take the cheats down.warriors 20,bad accountants 14

Lousi-InBed

Lousi-InBed

Konnie has been rushed in and made captain from what I've heard...

• Haha
Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
I'm pretty sure this is true, I heard he did fly out to Sydney, I think he was negotiating a release to play for the Bunnies as JD went with him, a straight swap for Reynolds apparently. Plus I think he got dinner from Hungary Jacks not Wendys.
I knew there was more to it. But, seriously guys, I wouldn't troll you. I just wanted to let you all know what was happening and hopefully now that I have let it out there the club will see this and let him play. So, its all worth it and I wasn't wrong about this. Write? Right? Wright?

• Haha
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
I knew there was more to it. But, seriously guys, I wouldn't troll you. I just wanted to let you all know what was happening and hopefully now that I have let it out there the club will see this and let him play. So, its all worth it and I wasn't wrong about this. Write? Right? Wright?
NO NO KNOW! no Wrights allowed.

facefacts

Sound rite to me.

t-wade23

t-wade23

Found it interesting that Jazz Tevaga hasn't been named and replaced by Zac Tippins not saying that rumour is true or not but.........

Miket12

Miket12

And Elvis has left the building ;)

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Found it interesting that Jazz Tevaga hasn't been named and replaced by Zac Tippins not saying that rumour is true or not but.........
You didnt hear it from me but Jazz Tevega is debuting today. Issac Luke has an MCL injury he got from the captains run.

Ben Matulino has NOT been dropped.

Jonathan Wright in for Manu Vatuvei...

InsideBall

InsideBall

You didnt hear it from me but Jazz Tevega is debuting today. Issac Luke has an MCL injury he got from the captains run.

Ben Matulino has NOT been dropped.

Jonathan Wright in for Manu Vatuvei...

And the truth comes out.

See, this is how the best trolls work - they put a little bit of truth in amongst a sea of shit, and often enough, people fall for it.

• Haha
InsideBall

InsideBall

On another note - Stoked for Jazz, sounds like he's been killing it in reserve grade... Deserves his shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.