• Storm 13+

• Storm Cyclone!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
If it targets Mt Smart. Knowing this clubs luck it will be centralised on top of Mt Smart.

I was at a Tigers game in the mid 2000's where it was so bad they had on the ground announcement that you could pretty much take any seat under cover you liked ie if you are in the north or south stands get your arse to the east or west and get under cover. If you low on the east or west head for higher ground.

On TV it came across like parts of last Friday nights games where the weather
blocked the screens.

A months worth or rain does sound like an intimidating prospect for a footy game. Or even in general. There better not be any rain fade on the Sky broadcast.
I remember that game i was near some fans who were ready to come to blows over an umbrella.

Damn i miss not seeing the games. Well im ready for the love hate rollercoaster of comentry to begin
4mins - Hold the ball you fucken cu**...:mad:

18 mins - ohh,,,, ohh,,,, manu,,:sperm:

42 mins - there goes anther flat screen.:arghh:

79 mins - I can't believe it, this is the best day of my life.:happy:

80 mins - I'm fucken done with this team... this time it's forever,,, I mean it.:sorry:

There's something primal about footy alright.

Last edited:
I remember that game i was near some fans who were ready to come to blows over an umbrella.
I was tucked away in a corporate box. But my story loses impact if I mentioned that better to imply I was running for cover with everyone else.;)

Luckily the weather cleared when my hosts said see ya games over get lost and run to your car before the heavens open again.

• Haha
Reactions: gREVUS
Karma's a bitch. I shouldn't of mentioned rain fade. Got a quick workout in out in the garage just when I'm getting ready to come in I get a text from the wife saying the reception is terrible.:mad:

Then SkyGo takes forever to login.:banghead:

No. Sorry to do it to you dude, but no this game is not free to air in Australia. The way that the new TV deal works over there is that Channel Nine gets Thursday night game, second Friday night game and second Sunday afternoon game. Fox gets everything else but they also show all Channel Nine games as well. Hope that helps ... :bag:

Thanks for the reply man I got the nrl digital pass just for this week in the process of moving so Foxtel is off until we get to the new place

Status
Not open for further replies.