• Warriors 12-

• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• DRAW

• Storm 12-

• Storm Category 5!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb. Not interested in watching warriors without green. Look on SK face says it all. He knows this the best result without a genuine organiser

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Jesus Christ this team is too fucken retarded to win. Stupidest bunch of wankers of seen in a long time

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I need to go wash the shit out of my eyes. Don’t care we lost I’m just glad the games over

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Mr Frank White

Contributor
Standard 10 soft as penalties to the Storm.
Even the commentators saying they seem to get a lot of 50/50 ones.

But for me it all boils down to Katas blown try.
Sums up his utter stupidity

Reactions: 1 user
The ref never called held, he said over the mic, Maomalo played the ball when he wasnt held therefore knock on
On friday, The ref never called held when a sharks player broke through a tackle but went to ground, Canberra player tackles him again because there was no call, the Canberra player gets penalised because refs said he was held but didn't call it at the time. That's why Mamalo was tackled even though the refs didn't call it. Or is it a different set or rules 4 the warriors

Reactions: 1 users
Nah, the dumb cu**s where the players who weren’t ready to catch his offload.
Cummins was the closest person there...much as I would've liked him to catch it and put a play on for us seeing as he impersonated a Storm player for the other 79 minutes unfortunately that wasn't gonna happen...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
On friday, The ref never called held when a sharks player broke through a tackle but went to ground, Canberra player tackles him again because there was no call, the Canberra player gets penalised because refs said he was held but didn't call it at the time. That's why Mamalo was tackled even though the refs didn't call it. Or is it a different set or rules 4 the warriors
No, that is why they were wrong on Friday, wtf is that logic, they got it wrong friday so they should always get it wrong?????

Standard 10 soft as penalties to the Storm.
Even the commentators saying they seem to get a lot of 50/50 ones.

But for me it all boils down to Katas blown try.
Sums up his utter stupidity

Bit harsh bro. He wasn moving pretty fast and momentum did carry him over. What about the other 20 fuck ups we had?

Reactions: 1 users
I have to say Im not that disappointed... we competed well if we had a fully fit team playing we might have got over the line... some stupid plays/offloads didnt help

Why didn't thr
No, that is why they were wrong on Friday, wtf is that logic, they got it wrong friday so they should always get it wrong?????
Sutton apologised for all the wrong calls made against Canberra, but that wasn't one he apologised for, so the call was right on Friday but wrong tonight. There you go for some logic, and a few facts

Status
Not open for further replies.