Vs

01 Jan 1970 12:00
minute

Match Stats

Player Statistics

# Player T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT/IT Pos DR H/M K/M AR/M E P

Player Statistics

# Player T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT/IT Pos DR H/M K/M AR/M E P
Gameday thread for Warriors games. Post your thoughts/discussion/news as the day and game unfolds. Scores/Stats update every 5mins during the game.

Danpatmac

1. Inu's Warriors career is now over.
2. We cannot win a premiership until we get some people who can ACTUALLY play centre.

lol...I liked what we did for 60minutes of this game. Good positives. Hopefully Locke is ok for next week, if not hopefully Ropo for FB

Danpatmac

defence and ball handling, in the history of the warriors these have been the biggest barriers to success... we fixed those last year, now they are back to haunt us.

Manu has had his best game in the season, godinet did ok, maloney too and the front row.

Inu and the centres have been pure, unadulterated crap.

Fuck pathetic last 20. What happened? We lloked so good until the last 60. Inu's constant shit really took it's toll. Take his 2 drops out of this and we only lose by 2 AT WORST. Why couldn't Locke have stayed on the field? #FuckInu

On the up-side, Manu had a pretty strong game at least.

To be fair, it's because he didn't have to defend as much. I don't think the centres D was THAT bad...Slater is just THAT good imo. Tore us up.

We pushed Melbourne for 60, that's better than most teams I suppose. Still royally fucked off with Inu. Just release him now.

Danpatmac

Matulino,
Packer,
Maloney,
Tupou,
Godinet
Vatuvei

hold your head up high,

Mannering,
Brown,
Friend,
Taylor,
Rapira

Nothing flash but ok,

The rest... (Henry, Inu, Ta'ai, Mateo, Lousi) ... garbage.

Matulino,
Packer,
Maloney,
Tupou,
Godinet

hold your head up high,

Mannering,
Brown,
Friend,
Taylor,
Rapira

Nothing flash but ok,

The rest... garbage.

Thats harsh, I thought Manu had a solid game and was unlucky to concede that accidental knock-on.
The only shocker tonight was Inu and I think thats the end of his Warriors career.

Danpatmac

Thats harsh, I thought Manu had a solid game and was unlucky to concede that accidental knock-on.
The only shocker tonight was Inu and I think thats the end of his Warriors career.

absolutely agree, forgot Manu... he was very good.