Vs

01 Jan 1970 12:00
minute

Match Stats

Player Statistics

# Player T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT/IT Pos DR H/M K/M AR/M E P

Player Statistics

# Player T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT/IT Pos DR H/M K/M AR/M E P
Gameday thread for Warriors games. Post your thoughts/discussion/news as the day and game unfolds. Scores/Stats update every 5mins during the game.
Missed watching the game live - was out and thought I'd be home in time.

Just turned off Prime - OT but boy that's a basic coverage, isn't it? No team lists, no half-time analysis no nutin' - with five minutes left.

I'm definitely part of the "Get rid of Inu tribe". Appallingly bad. The question of why he doesn't get picked very often I think has just been answered.

Tupou was very very good. His second try reminded me of one he got against the Roosters last year. Impressive.

Godinet was good, actually Inu's the only one at this point who I'd point the bone at.

Damn damn damn I thought we could take the Storm.....

That try against Souths last year from Tupou was something else, right on the dead goal line after a Maloney kick.

aimg713.imageshack.us_img713_4417_billyt.jpg

Mixmasterreece

Heritage Member
Overall Im pretty happy with that performance. We looked like a top 4 team and would of pushed the competition leaders right to the line if it wasn't for Inu.

The refs kept the storm in the game in the first half with 2 howlers, and Inu brought them right back at the end.

In the end the difference was Kevin Locke going off after 5 minutes.

I think we got a glimpse in that first 60 minutes of what the team might be capable of under bluey. That's the first time we've seen any sort of stucture of game plan from our boys - I dont believe we saw that in any of our 3 wins. So for me, this was the best performance this year.

Reactions: Dankokoro 2.0
Overall Im pretty happy with that performance. We looked like a top 4 team and would of pushed the competition leaders right to the line if it wasn't for Inu.

The refs kept the storm in the game in the first half with 2 howlers, and Inu brought them right back at the end.

In the end the difference was Kevin Locke going off after 5 minutes.

I think we got a glimpse in that first 60 minutes of what the team might be capable of under bluey. That's the first time we've seen any sort of stucture of game plan from our boys - I dont believe we saw that in any of our 3 wins. So for me, this was the best performance this year.

Our first 60 minutes was very Cleary like!