• DRAW

• Sharks 12-

• Shark Attack!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
eric

eric

Everyone gets a turn at the whipping post, it was ken, then he got better, it was Bodene, then he stopped being quite so rubbish. Now it's kata if he plays well tonight it'll be someone else.

Ligi Sao come on down

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
I must be missing something but Kata's name on this forum is mud. What has he done wrong to deserve plenty of negative publicity from everyone here? Other than the fact that he doesn't pass the ball 95 percent of the time, always goes for a try when he is at dummy half 5 meters close to the try line on the last play the ball or what ever number the play the ball is, and other stuff.

Last week he stripped one of the cowboys players of the ball and almost made it to the line.

Is it because he's often coming up out of position?

Someone enlighten me please.
that and his inability to number up on defense, his ability to rush up on said defense.

As mentioned, a below pat performance will always get noticed, same with any player on any team.

Kata's performances have just ensured that he is currently that player for the Warriors.

If Sao got more game time, it would probably be him.

Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
I must be missing something but Kata's name on this forum is mud. What has he done wrong to deserve plenty of negative publicity from everyone here? Other than the fact that he doesn't pass the ball 95 percent of the time, always goes for a try when he is at dummy half 5 meters close to the try line on the last play the ball or what ever number the play the ball is, and other stuff.

Last week he stripped one of the cowboys players of the ball and almost made it to the line.

Is it because he's often coming up out of position?

Someone enlighten me please.

Selfishness should not be rewarded with praise.

Reactions: 1 user
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Juniors down 10-0 after 6 minutes... defence non existent!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Hadyn

Hadyn

You might be on to something - can everyone going to the game please yell out the tackle count to Kata anytime he's at dummy half - my tv remote thanks you in advance!!!
Also everybody at the game to yell out to that prick Chechin and that little shit axe-face to make sure both teams get a fair and even 10 metres.Last week that was one of Stuarts complaints against Chechin.That and dodgy penalty counts and dodgy penalties and dodgy suspensions/citings is the way the NRL stacks it against us.
We are useless enough as it is without the NRL making it damn near impossible.

Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

I'd expect a shitty crowd tonight.... and not all can be put down to how shit the team is going.

Issues with the train tracks apparently. People being forced to catch buses! I know I wouldn't bother!

Reactions: 2 users
The Cheap Seats

The Cheap Seats

Looks like just Britomart is poked. All other trains are running starting at Newmarket.
Might make it difficult for a few people though.

Sledge

Sledge

Haven't post much this week the team has just put me off, will be watching tonight if only for some quality play from Cronulla.

Sledge

Sledge

Arnt they releasing another shirt tonight? The limited(sigh) all black shirt again?

• Haha
BiggerD

BiggerD

Looks like just Britomart is poked. All other trains are running starting at Newmarket.
Might make it difficult for a few people though.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/95...ses-britomart-causing-auckland-commuter-chaos

People crying in Central Auckland because they will miss the Warriors game and Kata's 3 tries

Auckland commuters should expect major delays on Friday evening, with Britomart Station closed due to a track fault.

No trains can enter or exit the city's central terminus, and there's been no indication yet of how long it will take to restore normal services.

Auckland Transport posted on Twitter about 5.50pm that the Southern and Western lines would terminate at Newmarket, and the Eastern line would terminate at The Strand.

Services on the Onehunga line have been cancelled altogether.

One commuter described chaotic scenes at Britomart, and said people were crying and shouting as they tried to work out how they could get home.

He added that replacement buses were not yet available, meaning some people could be stranded in the city for some time.

BiggerD

BiggerD

James Bell debut

Upload 2017 7 28 17 10 23

¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

W
Also everybody at the game to yell out to that prick Chechin and that little shit axe-face to make sure both teams get a fair and even 10 metres.Last week that was one of Stuarts complaints against Chechin.That and dodgy penalty counts and dodgy penalties and dodgy suspensions/citings is the way the NRL stacks it against us.
We are useless enough as it is without the NRL making it damn near impossible.
We should really ask the boys to be close enough for a bad call to matter. Once we can do that, then lets go back to bagging the refs. There are 15 other teams being affected more by bad reffing than us, currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.