• DRAW

• Sharks 12-

• Sharks Feeding Frenzy!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aman

Aman

I think it’ll take a while before I get over this one. What does Kearney tell the boys after that? “Well done guys that’s the result you get when you work your heart out and don’t give and are clearly the better team”

¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

It says something when the commentary team come as close to calling the refs cheats as you can without using those words.

iqjatt

fukin no point playing in aussie comp with aussie refs, we will never win it....the amount of bias shown is blatant, if you cant see it then you have mental issues..

Imagine the crap we will have to deal with if we make it into the finals.

Im telling you guys the bias against the nz team is systematic, its blatant manipulation by the aussies.

They want a nz team in the comp for exposure to nz public, and that’s all they are there for.

You really have to be a dumb dickhead, to believe that near 80% penalty count geared toward cronulla was warranted..

Reactions: 4 users
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Too busy tackling all night.
bullshit, he was barely seen all night except when he gave away a penalty and when he failed to clean up a simple ground ball

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Aman

Aman

fukin no point playing in aussie comp with aussie refs, we will never win it....the amount of bias shown is blatant, if you cant see it then you have mental issues..

Imagine the crap we will have to deal with if we make it into the finals.

Im telling you guys the bias against the nz team is systematic, its blatant manipulation by the aussies.

They want a nz team in the comp for exposure to nz public, and that’s all they are there for.

You really have to be a dumb dickhead, to believe that near 80% penalty count geared toward cronulla was warranted..

Mate I feel like I’ve been duped into watching this rubbish for years believing it was fair. Don’t think I can look at league the same way again

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
night all, im gonna take my grump and go. B Back tomorrow

Reactions: 4 users
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

still to be fair, he didnt cost the warriors the game, but he provided the opportunity for the sharks after an amazing effort by Paasi.

Paasi was monstrous. Mannering made a very costly error.

Our centres and wingers made multiple costly defensive errors.

nhl capitals

nhl capitals

Well we lost again better luck next time like the rest of the teams refs we got it wrong after a day or 2

Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Mate I feel like I’ve been duped into watching this rubbish for years believing it was fair. Don’t think I can look at league the same way again
Jeez kid, wait'll you find out about the illuminati and who owns the banks. Welcome to reality where nothing is fair, we've been waiting for you. You'll get used to it, but you'll find you still need a dream otherwise you may as well give up now and just watch union as your soul silently dies.

Last edited:
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
I’m still struggling for words just feel sick that nothing will likely even be said about it and we are supposed to just suck it up and forget about it.
I’m with ¿N. ig-mah¿ Let’s get som crowd funding to pay the fine to speak out on this bullshit

AlexM

AlexM

Well. We were robbed. Simple as that.
Fuck the sharks, Fuck the refs.
That was a fucking joke.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.