General Warriors vs Roosters

Reaction score

Kav_old

Did you fly down Kav?
Yeah - went down with a brother to surprise my oldest brother on his 70th birthday.
The five Kavanagh boys had a grand old time reliving memories, catching up etc and that final try put the icing on the cake. It was a bitter sweet moment though - the crowd went up as one and then there was big concern for Kevin (great to see the little champ raise his arms in salute when carried off the field). Then there was the long wait for the conversion.... and the very sweet taste of victory.

Kav

Reaction score

jahc_old

So was jahc. Kept creeping up on me. No idea why, seeing as he was sitting right next to me...
I was just trying to get a better view!

(of the game)

Reaction score

warriors4life_old

Yeah - went down with a brother to surprise my oldest brother on his 70th birthday.
The five Kavanagh boys had a grand old time reliving memories, catching up etc and that final try put the icing on the cake. It was a bitter sweet moment though - the crowd went up as one and then there was big concern for Kevin (great to see the little champ raise his arms in salute when carried off the field). Then there was the long wait for the conversion.... and the very sweet taste of victory.

Kav
In the Herald Kevin said he was actually quite dazed and thought he was at a rock concert so raised his arms and started clapping, had no idea where he actually was.

Reaction score

Spence_old

Hahahaha! That's awesome! I thought he must have been clapping the crowd! :D

Reaction score

Fazz_old

In the Herald Kevin said he was actually quite dazed and thought he was at a rock concert so raised his arms and started clapping, had no idea where he actually was.
I laughed so hard when I read that earlier today...

Top Bottom