General Warriors vs Roosters

Reaction score

Northern_Union

What a great try by Lock. But geez that knock he took against the post looked nasty.

Reaction score

Northern_Union

20 - 18 to us.

Reaction score

edguy_old

holy hell ..we won
what happened to road runner?

Reaction score

Warrioraholic_old

That really saddens me, that game was won on individual brilliance and not as a team. How many times are we 10 out with 5 tackles and you know we wont score but wait for the mistake. At the line we have no set plays and no attack. We are winning games but from fluke plays. We need structure, our team has no direction.
If we had Seymour directing the backs and Price directing the forwards we would be a better team. But with what we have, we just arent football smart.

2points I guess but more worrying signs

Reaction score

Ryno_old

Scored the winning try but took a heavy wrapping knock around the goal post, was stretched off but was clapping the crowd!!

Holy crap I was dancing around the lounge again!!! WOOP WOOP!!!

Reaction score

edguy_old

the bloody tv was confiscated at half time. bloody living channel suxs pricey ...im sitting here waiting to hear whats going on ...
you guys needed to post more..lol

Reaction score

edguy_old

hat trick for noddy eh ..awesome ..and we got up at the death awesome....

chookies will be gutted... damn brian smith on 40/20 tonight will be interesting..lol

Reaction score

Warrioraholic_old

you were robber edguy, they did a typical warriors and played hard for the last 5 minutes. Hope the road runners ok beep beep.

Reaction score

Warrioraholic_old

Highlight of the match was Maloney blowing up bigtime!!! Im liking this guy more and more? Who was he ripping into? was it Hendersen? hope so lol

Reaction score

Fazz_old

Highlight of the match was Maloney blowing up bigtime!!! Im liking this guy more and more? Who was he ripping into? was it Hendersen? hope so lol
Looked like Locke? I don't think it was him but he was in the area.

Pretty poor effort all round (other then locke) but the 2 points makes it all better lol.

Fingers crossed for Locke still though, I'm just hoping he hasn't done any real damage to himself. Reward him with the number 1 when he gets back on the field...

Reaction score

edguy_old

we havent pulled a houdini in ages? 10 down with 6 to go .....thats a rare win ...
good fighting spirit though

Reaction score

MarkW_old

Wow, there will be some pissed off Roosters fans after that dodgy old win. Thanks for the 2 points though, video ref ... they'll come in handy ;)

Reaction score

Spence_old

Lol at people who changed the channel. Scrappy game, but that was to be expected. Great last 10mins. Awesome to see a constructed try down the right hand side. Hope Noddy is alright! Poor fella, that would have hurt big time! If it wasn't for that injury, I would have pencilled him in for fullback, great, great game.

Reaction score

edguy_old

Lol at people who changed the channel. Scrappy game, but that was to be expected. Great last 10mins. Awesome to see a constructed try down the right hand side. Hope Noddy is alright! Poor fella, that would have hurt big time! If it wasn't for that injury, I would have pencilled him in for fullback, great, great game.
i didnt change the channel bud...it was changed for me at 5pm on the dot , to the living channel ...agghhhh
looks like a prime replay at midnight for me

Reaction score

Northern_Union

Good crowd there again. Just over 20,000 in what was terrible conditions. A nice fine night i think would have seen 25,000.
Hopefully we'll see more NRL matches in Christchurch because the Roosters needed 15,000 to break even.

Reaction score

Fazz_old

I did. I succeeded in keeping it changed for all of around 8 minutes before I felt compelled to put the game back on =/

Glad I did, but still, that was an awful game.

Reaction score

sebastian_old

What a spirited fightback, your right edguy, I can't remember us coming from behind like that all year. Plus we defeated the Rooters, it is good times!!

Reaction score

David James_old

I really hope Noddy is ok, that was ugly.

Never have I not wanted to watch a replay of a Warriors winning try, that was terrible to watch.

Locke showed today why he should be Fullback, I am scared the injury is going to be a nasty one though.

Reaction score

Spence_old

Did you not manage to get to the game, NU?

Reaction score

Northern_Union

Did you not manage to get to the game, NU?
No didn't go to the match. Money restrictions interferred with my league watching habits but i did catch it on Sky.
When the Kiwis take on the Aussies in the ANZAC next seasons i'll be there no matter what.

Top Bottom