• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• Warriors 12-

• DRAW

• Roosters 12-

• Roosters 13+

• Roosters Cockfight!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Danpatmac

I thought the defence was superb and has been for much of the season.

CNK had an excellent debut in a tough game... so happy for him.

Issac Luke was a defensive beast.

Reactions: 1 users
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
thanks all, a true rollercoaster read. Love the love, hate thing you all got going on.

Reactions: 1 user
Sup42

Sup42

Thank fook CNK gives them an insight about all this beast nonsense.

The greatest thing today was the Warriors stopped the Roosters from scoring more than 13 points

They are really an almost top of table side.

I pray we are about to see the end of the big bowling dudes in favor of edge defenders.

Zarjaz

Holeeeeeee sheeeeeeit… What a game. Well earned and well deserved win I reckon, despite the errors. Some of that scrambling defence was outstanding. Felt like that last penalty was a karmic payback for all the blatant forward passes that were let go.

Reactions: 3 users
InsideBall

InsideBall

Unfortunately our attack is shite

I'll take a shite attack with brilliant defense any day, over the alternative.

Like Bennetts philosophy, sort the defense first, the attack will come naturally when we learn to back our D.

Reactions: 3 users

Far North Forever

Used up all Ref calls our way in 1 game but I'm happy as fuck. Booyaa

sydneywarrior92

TBH I'm not that worried about the attack. We've been up against the best 3 teams in the comp the last few weeks so seriously anyone expecting us to score 20+ in a game is kidding themselves. We'd easily put 20-30+ on an ordinary fringe 8 side as we showed against the Titans and Eels. The attack will come. It's the defense that has really shone through. That's the standard boys. Now let's hunt some Panthers next week and show Te Maire Martin what he's missing out.

jonno

jonno

Like Bennetts philosophy, sort the defense first, the attack will come naturally when we learn to back our D.
That's how I see it. When the team fully trusts their defense they can relax a little on attack and get into the zone.

Reactions: 2 users
Fazz

Fazz

Serious question.

When was the last time 14 points was enough for us to win a game?

Our D is improving out of sight.

Fucking incredible defensive effort.

You'd have to go back to the Cleary era for the last time we beat a Top 4 (technically 5th, but tied for 2nd) team with only 14 and that huge amount of D. Massive effort.

Sledge

Sledge

Do get me wrong I'm bloody stoked we won, but ffs sake we really no how to lose a game, to many dropped balls for my liking

sydneywarrior92

You'd have to go back to the Cleary era for the last time we beat a Top 4 (technically 5th, but tied for 2nd) team with only 14 and that huge amount of D. Massive effort.

Against Panthers in 2010 we beat them 12-6 with no ball in second half. They were coming first at the time. Matty Elliott the coach if you can believe it.