• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• DRAW

• Roosters 12-

• Roosters 13+

• Roosters Rampage!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not 100% sure if we have turned he corner...but if we have 6th needs to be our aim, if we miss out on the8 on points diff in a year when the eels get stripped of points then we don't deserve it anyway
Yeah way too early to make that call. We have seen good performances in previous years but they've generally been followed by a long run of bad performances

Reactions: Jay M
No, no, no. We do not think beyond today. The Roosters. Not points. Only a win. We'll divide up the spoils after the game. Be here now.

Confirmed teams for today according to the nrl site:

The Warriors and Roosters have both confirmed their final line-ups for their Round 15 NRL Telstra Premiership clash at Mt Smart Stadium on Sunday afternoon.

There are no late changes for the home side, with the Warriors as per program.

The Roosters are also 1-17, with Mitchell Frei dropping off the extended bench named on Tuesday.

Round 15 - Warriors vs Roosters
ad

Rnd 15: Sun 19 Jun 2016, 6:00pm, Mt Smart Stadium

Warriors

1 Tuimoala Lolohea
2 David Fusitua
3 Blake Ayshford
4 Solomone Kata
5 Ken Maumalo
6 Thomas Leuluai
7 Shaun Johnson
8 Albert Vete
9 Issac Luke
10 Ben Matulino
11 Bodene Thompson
12 Ryan Hoffman
13 Simon Mannering

Interchange

14 Nathaniel Roache
15 Sam Lisone
16 Toafofoa Sipley
17 Charlie Gubb

Roosters

1 Latrell Mitchell
2 Daniel Tupou
3 Shaun Kenny-Dowall
4 Dale Copley
5 Joseph Manu
6 Ryan Matterson
7 Jackson Hastings
8 Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
9 Jake Friend
10 Sam Moa
11 Sio Siua Taukeiaho
12 Mitchell Aubusson
13 Dylan Napa

Interchange

14 Isaac Liu
15 Kane Evans
16 Connor Watson
17 Chris Smith

https://www.nrl.com/updated-team-lists-warriors-v-roosters/tabid/10874/newsid/98228/default.aspx

Reactions: mt.wellington
I'm at the game so can't hear the commentary. Is that John Ackland they keep showing on the screen ??

Is Eiden his son ?
TV just said the gut they are showing is Jeff Ackland, he works for Sky Sports.

Didn't get a handle of who Eiden's father was though, Google doesn't help either.

EDIT/UPDATE :
The after game interview said Jeff is Eiden's uncle.They showed John Ackland in the crowd.

Last edited:
I'm not in the loop: what's up with Mitchell Pearce?

Still a pretty awesome looking forward pack (though I've no idea who Connor Watson or Chris Smith are - or Matterson for the matter)... Game is absolutely going to be won up front. They're going to come really, really hard in that first 20 minutes, and if we can weather that storm well enough we've got the class to do them. If we buckle in the first 20 though, it's all over, and JWH, SST and Napa will run through us - were too much of a confidence team to withstand that.

Going to be really interesting. Hope Mutts is fired up, that might be the biggest factor in us winning this game.

Reactions: Jay M
anyone know if they have been training at 6PM time slot throughout the week?

conditions may help in our favour......then again the ball will be like a cake of soap maybe not

• Haha
Reactions: The Cheap Seats
I was just about to say a soft penalty went for us, what am I seeing, the next one was well earned byt he Roosters. Cheating fucking Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.