Votes: 42 95.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Apparantly the New Zealand Medical Council are trialling a new system with administering anaesthetics to patients having operations.

A pre-operation question of "Are You A Long Term Warriors Supporter?" will be asked.

If answered in the affirmative, the operating theatre will stream Warriors matches to last the length of the medical procedure. No anaesthetic needed as the patient obviously cannot feel pain.

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Brown paper bags..... useful for after match bonus payments to the Roosters and for Warriors supporters to hide their faces in public tomorrow!!!

1595636658901.png

Uster101

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2020
It is interesting to see with so many Warriors players likely to be not required for next season, this would be a great opportunity for those players to try harder, yet none of the Warriors players seem like they are interested. Today will be a slaughter if going by current form. No wonder the Warriors will struggle to sign any players for next season. Why would you go to the Warriors and be in a side that gets thrashed each week. No wonder some of the players want to go home. Those players have shown little interest in the team, so hopefully they will not be getting paid as they are effectively not doing their jobs so why should they get paid? The big question is will the Warriors have a side for next season. Players off contract and likely not to be needed, and no chance of signing players to replace them. It will be like a social game each week with the Warriors needing players from the opposite team to make up the numbers :)

Reactions: Bluecat again

Black_jrdn

Warriors Bench Player
Nov 8, 2018
What us warriors fans have in common:
1. Unrealistic Optimism
2. Repeating the same mistake (supporting the warriors) and expecting a different outcome
3. Addiction to the feeling of disappointment
4. Thinking we know the answers
5. Being in an unhealthy relationship, where you put your all into and get nothing in return
go the warriors!!!

Uster101

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2020
With points for and against seeming pretty important so far this year I am expecting the Roosters to be on full attack today. This could be a 60 plus points win to the Roosters. Will be a good advertisement for a new potential coach and players for next season........ I would expect anyone thinking about coming to the Warriors next season might start thinking about staying where they are or looking for another club and not the Warriors

The Truth

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 17, 2013
I just want one of my first and second try scorer quadrella to come in.
B. Morris/ B.Morris
B.Morris/Ikuvalu
or
B.Morris/J.Morris.
$1500 and I guy but beers to cry into for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings