• Warriors 12-

• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• DRAW

• Roosters 12-

• Roosters Cock Fight!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No plenty didnt want Lino to be in the team, No Shaun Johnson, No half back was the thinking, oh no, DUH, no thinking more like it.

Lino played 6 as does Shaun Johnson now?

Either way, Shaun Johnson has gone missing for half a season for at least 4/6 seasons. Lets not pump up Johnson and pretend he won us a GF. He went MIA just as much as Lino has. So I think its bloody rough to critise lino when he was our only quality half left in the team, in fact one of our only really high quality players. If hes out and we lose. suck it up because thats what people wanted, Lino not to play, even when Shaun Johnson was injured, oh Lino is no go. Ok pick somebody Warriors fans.

Shaun Johnson is not a great and will never be a great of the game, get over it. Lino is a complete half. Hes not a broken field runner. AND?
Why are you ripping on the guy who was called NRL360's player of the round last weekend, and didn't play tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
There you go fullas wat you all want Lino gone, now we have no experienced halves, flap Warriors fans are a clever bunch with a lot of vision.
LMFAO

We didn’t agree with you in voting Lino in ahead of Johnson, so you’ve had a little tanty and started your own:
“Well......yous got wot you’d wanted”

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
No plenty didnt want Lino to be in the team, No Shaun Johnson, No half back was the thinking, oh no, DUH, no thinking more like it.

Either way, Shaun Johnson has gone missing for half a season for at least 4/6 seasons. Lets not pump up Johnson and pretend he won us a GF. He went MIA just as much as Lino has. So I think its bloody rough to critise lino when he was our only quality half left in the team, in fact one of our only really high quality players. If hes out and we lose. suck it up because thats what people wanted, Lino not to play, even when Shaun Johnson was injured, oh Lino is no go. Ok pick somebody Warriors fans.

Shaun Johnson is not a great and will never be a great of the game, get over it. Lino is a complete half. Hes not a broken field runner. AND?
Not salty but if you say "I told you so" one more time I'm blaming you personally for this loss Daryl, you toothless moron

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Lino and SJ is a worry, but thats what half the people on here wanted was Lino to fail, typical of some warrior fans with no vision
People didn't want Lino to fail, they were just trying to tell you that Lino was not the player you were making him out to be. Now that has been well and truely proven, rather than admit you were wrong you accuse those who were right of wanting him to fail. Ironically you end up sounding like Shaun Johnson did after the world cup.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

So hes a complete halfback but as i recall, feel free to correct me, he had 1 kick the whole game, was replaced in the halves at some point by Simon, at one point Blake was running the right hand side, had a few runs... Before the injury.... Nobody is saying Lino is shit, just as we all know Shaun Johnson isnt God....

Reactions: 4 users
Not sure why everyone is so worried with Johnson out. Hingano will step up. Oh wait...
Hingano, like Lolohea, thought he was entitled to a first grade spot that he hadn't earned. He could have hung in, trained the hosue down and he would have gotten his shot. Instead he is in Australia and like Lolohea probably biding time till he goes to ESL. He has the talent but entitlement runs deep

32 nil at home ......cant be any lame excuses, serious team selection on Tue ....hope Sam L , Jazz T and Gavat are dropped. Mannering on bench .Kata same week in and out offers nothing as a team player.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
People didn't want Lino to fail, they were just trying to tell you that Lino was not the player you were making him out to be. Now that has been well and truely proven, rather than admit you were wrong you accuse those who were right of wanting him to fail. Ironically you end up sounding like Shaun Johnson did after the world cup.
I was never making him out to be anything more than he was, a complete half back, which Shaun Johnson has never or never will be. Shaun Johnson is someone who rips ups lines and creates broken field play, thats why he WAS amazing. you think i didnt like Shaun Johnson when he was good. of course i did, but that was a LONG time ago, and its not going to come back as much as some people from 2014 wish it would.

So yeah Im a bit pissed. I think we need to move the club imo. This old school loyal to the bitter end rubbish is just that, rubbish. No wonder we havnt won a GF in 22 years. Our fans want players who were once great to keep being great when they are not.

Lino was there as our back up half back and did a f.... good job. He was the main reason for the first roosters win and ok he got shut down tonight, but how many times out of 10 does Shaun Johnson get shut down and be MIA in the first half season, prob 80% of his games hes MIA in first half of the season.

So I think people need to get over Shaun Johnson, he was magical once, hes getting on, hes injuring every second game, hes not the player some people want him to be.

I never compared Lino to Shaun Johnson outside a HALF BACK ROLE. Shaun Johnson should never have been a 7, he was always a 6, I didnt choose the position.

A 28yo 6 with ankle, knee, and groin issues is not going to get better at running at the line and stepping, sigh.

I just hope you who wanted Lino not to be playing get what you asked for.

Lawton at half back, or even better Jazz.

I cant see us creating a new stadium or a members club, with the really canabalistic view points.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I also get annoyed when people give up on the club when we get beat by the number 2 team in the comp. Sure they read the Rankings and it doesnt occur to them the roosters are better than the position they are in, but honestly, if thats the case, why are they commenting at all.

Everybody in the NRL community knows this has been coming from the Roosters. Unfortunately Kearney didnt see it from the Broncos, the Storm or the Roosters. I honestly thought we might just get away with the roosters not clicking, but roulette fell on Warriors and we copped it.

But aside from that, we need to be better than to be beaten by the #2 team when they click. We need to be switched on. Again we looked like slow motion Zombies off our line.

We need to link better and get back to focussing on fine motor skills like catching, it started with Afoa, Hiku was terrible, and the team needs to cop it because it wasnt just them. Complete, kick, complete kick mistake, complete in goal repeat 6, try, not rocket science.

I was never making him out to be anything more than he was, a complete half back, which SJ has never or never will be
No way is Lino a complete first grade halfback. He is gutsy, doesn't over play his hand and has a good short kicking game (when he chooses to kick) But he is not the full package you think he is.

I havent seen anyome on the forum who had not wanted Lino to play if Shaun Johnson is unavailable.

When Linos limitations got exposed you decide to insult everyone who was trying to convince you of those limitationa

Most forum members are well aware of Johnsons limitations and so is the club, hence the big money spent getting Green here

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.