• Raiders 12-

• Raiders Pillage!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shuffle

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
I wonder if the fox commentary team will pronounce the two Papa’lii’s different tonight. I’ve always wondered why Josh hasn’t corrected them.

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
Just please get up for Mannerings 300th.. atleast do that for the man after all hes done for the club and also to take some positive form into finals week 1 would be good.

I'm sure Kearney the wordsmith will give them a rousing pre game speech. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Run_it_str8

Johnnyray

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 11, 2014
I'm sure Kearney the wordsmith will give them a rousing pre game speech. :rolleyes:

"Alright, you know, I have been very, very, please, you know, in your performances throughout season, you know, but still tonight is very important night tonight, you know, not because we're honouring and congratulating, you know, one of true stalwarts and stars of this club, you know, Simon Mannering, you know, but also because, you know, being end of season, you know, we're also commending a job well done as all our hard work this year, you know, all our training you know, practice you know, preparation you know, and discipline, you know, from each and everyone of you this year, you know, has got you playing finals football next week, you know. Tonight is night, you know, that you show them just what that means, you know, and, you know what this team means to you. It is said, you know, that when Alexander The Great, you know, finally vanquished Persia, you know, it is said that first thing he did was, you know, sit down and cry, you know, because he had no more worlds left to conquer. Make me weep tonight boys, you know ... "

- Coach Stephen Kearney, possibly. :D

Last edited:

Run_it_str8

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 1, 2016
"Alright, you know, I have been very, very, please, you know, in your performances throughout season, you know, but still tonight is very important night tonight, you know, not because we're honouring and congratulating, you know, one of true stalwarts and stars of this club, you know, Simon Mannering, you know, but also because, you know, being end of season, you know, we're also commending a job well done as all our hard work this year, you know, all our training you know, practice you know, preparation you know, and discipline, you know, from each and everyone of you this year, you know, has got you playing finals football next week, you know. Tonight is night, you know, that you show them just what that means, you know, and, you know what this team means to you. It is said, you know, that when Alexander The Great, you know, finally vanquished Persia, you know, it is said that first thing he did was, you know, sit down and cry, you know, because he had no more worlds left to conquer. Make me weep tonight boys, you know ... "

Pull your fucken finger outta your arse.

- coach Kearney, possibly.

Kestrel84

Rippin' and a Tearin'
Contributor
Aug 26, 2017
Auckland

How do I give more props to this post than just the funny sticker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings