Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raiders 12-

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Raiders Pillage!

Votes: 23 41.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea whats gana happen but I'll not be surprised if Canberra get three tries from blatant and obvious forward passes. And we get seven tries five of which get disallowed due to rule four hundred and seventeen F paragraph ninety seven, subsection four hundred and eleven, line eighty four which states
"Under no circumstances legal or otherwise must the Warriors be refereed in a fair and unbiased manner to which leads a victory."

Don’t worry the refs will definitely be on best behaviour this week! ...nek minute

DE2B9453-D3D4-4C0A-9D7B-405964C4C73D.jpeg

Asked my 4 year old last night who was goin to win warriors or raiders,i have been asking him since round 6 and this is the first time he said the warriors.
He then proceeded to tell me he will watch it with me. So they better win now.
What am i setting the young guy up for.

Because jonno jonno's s weather forecasts have been AWOL recently, I’ve just had a look outside and have decided to provide this forecast for Mt Smart tonight.

There will be very strong winds coming from a CRAP direction.

High risk of CRAP rain with possible snow flurries.

In other words, the weather tonight will be CRAP.

Don't worry Hannah Hollis in the commentary team always gives us a very detailed weather report right over the best bits of footy!

Asked my 4 year old last night who was goin to win warriors or raiders,i have been asking him since round 6 and this is the first time he said the warriors.

Nice! my 4 month old will be watching with me too in the bath tub - proudly sponsored by veee peee ennn..

• Haha
Reactions: Kestrel84

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Got a bad feeling this will get messy.
HOPE we give it a real crack and take the stance to make the 8 despite the bullshit rather than throw in the towel.

Reactions: blue bells

Kestrel84

Rippin' and a Tearin'
Contributor

This a legit concern. I just dont know if I can do that to my son.

Nek minit

Reactions: HoRneT041
964C0554-C984-478B-AD8B-FB9D6DE12E7A.jpeg

Well if sons got a talent for picking winners, then he’s just earned some ‘gummy bears’ while dad sneaks off to the TAB to begin his new career picking winners! 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: Kestrel84
He’ll be on here in twenty years time whinging about refereeing decisions

That and a complaint about the City not getting off their arse and sorting the stadium problem out

Status
Not open for further replies.