• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Warriors vs Raiders Gameday Chatter [Round 2, 2020]

SimonManneringNRLRd25WarriorsvsRaidersyI1vmzdQqMux

Todays throwback is 2018 Round 25 vs Raiders when Simon Mannering played his 300th game in what would be his final home game. Mannering would play his final NRL game the following week in the 1st Week Finals loss to the Penrith Panthers

Reactions: 2 users
pbrown01123

pbrown01123

Contributor
for the first time ever, I've voted with my head rather than my heart - raiders by 13+. Which is ironic because, as everybody else, I could not be prouder of the Warriors at this time and if any game deserved a vote from the heart it's this one.
I'm hoping this will act as a 'reverse jinx' and that, although the Raiders UK contingent play well, it will not be enough and we get a win - whilst giving Ricky apoplexy at the same time.

Reactions: 7 users
BA-AD Luck

BA-AD Luck

Genuinely excited about the game. I certainly need the distraction. With our try-line attack so poor I can’t see us winning though.

Reactions: 8 users
jonesy101

jonesy101

I'm going for a scorpion kick by Chanel Harris-Tavita in our own 20, followed by a 60m run up the middle by Ah Mau with a no-look pass to a supporting Roger Tuivasa-Sheck to score between the posts. On field call is try but it gets referred to the bunker who find that Blair has blocked a defender despite being 10m behind the kick.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
kenny44

kenny44

✅ Warriors to win by 40
✅ Adam Blair hat-trick
✅ Blake Green 90 metre solo try
✅ Warriors go on to win the 2020 NRL premiership in the face of adversity
✅ Russell Crowe buys the rights to make a movie about our season. Casts himself to play Sam Lisone, unaware he was let go from the squad before round 1.

...nek minit...

❌ Entire squad test positive for COVID-19 after the game
❌ Somehow only Ricky Stewart gets infected, all Raiders players fine
❌ NRL strips us of the win
❌ Warriors say "fuck you, I'm going home" and head back to NZ

Honestly with what 2020 has dished up so far, I would not be the least bit surprised 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
95forever

95forever

With SK now immune from criticism due to the Warriors sacrificing their lives to play footy for hundreds of thousands of dollars while living in a resort I predict we will complete at 100% but all sets will finish in our 40m. ‘Blairy’ will be SK’s MoM footy effort despite giving away 13 penalties.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Gonna watch as it wouldn’t surprise me if this is the last time I can for a while, expecting a massacre as our boys have all the excuses in the world so no pressure on them at all

Reactions: 3 users
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
All I ask is we score a try.
In such trying times, it is extremely dissapointing to see you be so selfish and ask for so much. Step back and reassess why you're asking for the impossible to happen. Lets start with a field goal, next few weeks perhaps a penalty goal, and hopefully by round 6 we have worked ourselves up to a try.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
jonesy101

jonesy101

In such trying times, it is extremely dissapointing to see you be so selfish and ask for so much. Step back and reassess why you're asking for the impossible to happen. Lets start with a field goal, next few weeks perhaps a penalty goal, and hopefully by round 6 we have worked ourselves up to a try.

Whoa, slow down. Lets start with not getting a sin binning. :woot:

• Haha
Defence

Defence

We’ll win this- farkin A.
Let’s go boys- siege mentality 👊

• Sad
Defence

Defence

Warriors vs Raiders Gameday Chatter [Round 2, 2020]

View attachment 42289
Todays throwback is 2018 Round 25 vs Raiders when Simon Mannering played his 300th game in what would be his final home game. Mannering would play his final NRL game the following week in the 1st Week Finals loss to the Penrith Panthers

Was super proud of the boys after this game- ironically it probably cost as the next week when we looked really flat playing the same team.
Played our final a week early.
(Oh yeah and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck went off injured- that farked us too).

Stone

Stone

No pressure ... most writing us off ... picking a classic Warriors win against all odds.

If not I expect all these new Oz based members to cancel faster than the spread of Covid-19.

Lead by Gus ... No! ...No!! ... No!!! :p

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

JaggedJ

You're acting like I asked for the try to be converted.

• Haha
CHURCUZ

CHURCUZ

Let's GO Warriors!!!

Show them how it's done!!!

Warriors by 6!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

the borg

Maybe the officials might become members and go easy on us for a change... be nice to see the warriors of old and release the shackles of SKs grip and entertain us like they used too....
LET'S GONE WORRYERZ..... you got a massive support base now in NZ and here in Oz...

Status
Not open for further replies.