Gameday < 2021 Warriors vs Raiders Gameday Chatter [Round 11, 2016]

Nobody is reading this thread right now.
All games pre 2021

Who will win?

• Warriors 13+

• Warriors 12-

• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• DRAW

• Raiders 12-

• Raiders 13+

• Raiders Rape and Pillage!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For us to show any improvement, I want us to get aggressive in our defence, have decent line speed as a unit and to put the Raiders to the sword. Anything less than a Janfin Special x 4 winning margin and I'll be disappointed!!!

You know we are talking about the Warriors, right.?

From the Warriors I'm demanding a top 4 performance but expecting a miserable few days ahead for Janfin - sorry

I know these things can be deceptive but surely Matulino and Thomson don't weigh the same amount?

Things have lined up for us today and I expect the boys to fire up and win this one.
So basically, the truth is that the boys will show up, show no commitment and get dicked.
Ahhh supporting the Warriors.

• Haha
Reactions: FAN
First time ever not watching from home, going out. Meeting another family at a tavern so it may be on. Can't remember the last time I felt like there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

Sorry to be a downer but I see a game where we had shots but were never really in it and we start the usual weekly loop all over again.

I truly believe we need a new Coach, he's peaked and doesn't have enough tools in the toolkit Cappy.

Nice guy and would be a great assistant.

BJ Leilua to make an NRL record 15 handling errors but still carve up our plodder backline

BJ Leilua to make an NRL record 15 handling errors but still carve up our plodder backline

It's actually pretty close to the best defensive backline we could field IMO Kata and Manu would get their arses handed to them.

That Broncs v Cows game highlighted that plodders are far more effective than high impact defensive liabilities, even James Roberts is looking like a plodder now, glimpses of flash but he is just playing position really well, which is just what Blake and Matt can deliver.

It's actually pretty close to the best defensive backline we could field IMO Kata and Manu would get their arses handed to them.

That Broncs v Cows game highlighted that plodders are far more effective than high impact defensive liabilities, even James Roberts is looking like a plodder now, glimpses of flash but he is just playing position really well, which is just what Blake and Matt can deliver.
BJ is the antithesis of all that - will be interesting to see what wins out. If I were serious for a moment, I hope that the wet weather will work in favour of our style of outside backs that have been picked for the game.

Reactions: OMG
BJ is the antithesis of all that - will be interesting to see what wins out. If I were serious for a moment, I hope that the wet weather will work in favour of our style of outside backs that have been picked for the game.

BJ has an awesome winger though, Rapana's defence is excellent, definitely the form Winger of the Comp and he has had a great couple of seasons.

if Cappy is any sort of Coach at all, we target that side heavily with our pack and give space to our right who have shown over and over that they can do the biz when given space and a chance to draw and pass. If we see heaps of play to their middle, we will be fucked.

It's a hard one to pick coz Raiders are as inconsistent as us. It won't be a great game for the purists, will either be close as both teams try their best to lose and rack up the highest number of errors in a game this year or one of us will fire and blow the other off the park.

No matter result this will be an ugly game.
Atleast 10 errors each and 18+ penalties for the game. Thinking a low quality affair with a big scoreline like our Roosters game. 2 teams doing their best but really giving the opposition chance after chance to win.

If we're doing weather reports (sorry Jonno), Brisbane is sunny, currently 26, going for a high of 27... That is all

• Haha
Reactions: jsmooove
Auckland is overcast with brief periods of torrential rain. 14 degrees dropping to 13 overnight.

Im tossing up watching the game live or the boxing. If I dont watch it live it would be the first game in my life...

• Haha
Reactions: bruce and jsmooove
The Parker fight won't be on till way after the league finishes won't it??

Gees it is certainly doom and gloom on this forum at moment. A lot of it is deserved.

The family and I will at the game tonight cheering on the team no matter what the result.

I need to stay positive for the kids. They love the Warriors and idolise the players.

They are still to young to understand what is going on. They both want to play for them when they get older.

I need to keep encouraging their dreams no matter
what.

Status
Not open for further replies.