• Raiders Rape and Pillage!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

davewjnz

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 10, 2013
Auckland
Forget Hurrell he'd be just as fucken useless as these cu**s.

Mate, I keep mentioning Hurrell because all week his thread has been trashed by fans its starting to look worse then a womens weekly gossip magazine article.
The real issue with this club and the one that matters the most is right there on your TV screen, happening right now!

Reactions: Johnnyray

jsmooove

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
h
I think Cappy and the club should give up on these losers and recruit those who want to be here.
honestly ive been sitting here thinking that cappy should go and JD should make some harsh choices and send some players packing or sit them in NSW cup til their contract is up

i really have no answers at all to improve this team. nothing. the coach isnt working the players arent working. what else can you do ?

Reactions: Kalcod and Tedster

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
This team seriously does not deserve to be in first grade. Just pathetic displays after pathetic.

Lets face it, its not gonna get any better from here on in.

kos

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 16, 2013
Seriously I just hope when Cappy gets sacked this week that Stacey doesn't get the poisoned chalice.
These players are not up to it.
Bring in some other coach for a couple years so we can cut and employ new players before Stacey takes over.

rugged

1st Grade Fringe
May 1, 2012
Sadly got to the point where I hope they keep scoring. I hope we keep getting pumped for a few more weeks... No more papering over cracks

Reactions: Xfactor

6 Again

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 29, 2015
Mate, I keep mentioning Hurrell because all week his thread has been trashed by fans its starting to look worse then a womens weekly gossip magazine article.
The real issue with this club and the one that matters the most is right there on your TV screen, happening right now!

You won't get an argument out of me on that front.

Apus

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 6, 2012
How many utterly inept performances do we have to put in for Doyle to get the message that Cappy is not up to it? Right, we've been through a fair few coaches over the last few years, but I think it has become quite evident that Cappy is not the man to take the Warriors forward. Get rid of him so the next coach and get rid of the right players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings