• Bunnies Breeding Season 13+

Votes: 33 63.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how i feel as a Warriors fan

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
As a true fan I want us to win, but realistically know we come second.

We don't have the cattle or attitude if it gets tough, boys go missing.

If we have a blowout could get ugly with the fans.

Reactions: 1 user

tajhay

🏉
Glory, Glory to South Sydney Glory, Glory to South Sydney Glory, Glory to South Sydney South Sydney Marches On
When speaking of the champions One stands above the rest Of glories old and records proud When often put to test Of fine traditions, history That others cannot best They wear the RED & GREEN

Glory, Glory to South Sydney Glory, Glory to South Sydney Glory, Glory to South Sydney South Sydney Marches On
They mauled the Balmain Tigers Slew the Dragons from St. George The Seagulls and the Mounties next Were crushed with mighty force They humbled Parramatta And the Berries in due course They wear the RED & GREEN
They plucked the Western Magpies Slashed the Newtown bag of blue The Eastern Suburbs rooster crowed And then was conquered too The greatest name in any game Within South Sydney grew They wear the RED & GREEN

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
As a true fan I want us to win, but realistically know we come second.

We don't have the cattle or attitude if it gets tough, boys go missing.

If we have a blowout could get ugly with the fans.

I get the true fan thing, but sometimes for harsh truths to be realised and people to be made accountable, losing is necessary.

Reactions: 3 users

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
Meanwhile somewhere in a Friday afternoon utopian stupor - or alternate reality - the Big Warriors Pack are bristling from both the Bunnies late victory on the Sunshine Coast as well as the recent thumpings, and carry us home to a Friday night 42-0 thrashing win albeit completely unexpected (I remember you Newcastle game from long ago.....).

Or we get pummeled again.

Reactions: 2 users

playdaball

Heritage Member
I’m hoping that we get thrashed by 40 points! This will be the only way changes will be made

Reactions: 1 users
The boys have painted themselves into a corner for this game. Paasi come out earlier in the week and pretty much said that this week's performance is for the fans. OK boys, if it's "for the fans" then I'm expecting a massive performance and a win on the back of it.

No pressure.

would be nice to jag a win or at worst make the Bunnies work there arses off for a win. Bunnies have a couple of handy players returning tonight, Slammin Sam and Alex Johnston, which could make the task at hand a tad more difficult

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Reckon Sk is thinking Chanel Harris-Tavita as the long term hooker option next year so he doesn't step on KN's toes? Recruitment focused on props/2nd row

May as well play more players out of position, it is been a pet play of his in both club and international footy

Status
Not open for further replies.