Politics Donald Trump

I can sympathize with businesses that were effected by COVID. He had a choice though and he chose to put more people in danger.

Lone Star in New Lynn sucked anyways, that whole area declined and places like near the mall started to flourish.

But the funny thing is, Trump took credit with getting the vaccine out.
Better not start a covid thread again, all the nut cases show up and wizard of Tauranga wizards rage encourages them.

Indicted 2024 Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump throws his son Eric Trump under the bus while testifying under oath in New York Attorney General Letitia James’ case against Trump and the Trump Organization. In his shocking testimony, Trump betrayed Eric when he was asked if he is the one with the “ultimate decision-making authority” at the Trump Organization, and he responded, “No. My son Eric is much more involved with it than I am. I’ve been doing other things.”This immediately caught the eye of New York Times correspondent Maggie Haberman, who responded by telling CNN that it’s “notable” that Trump threw his own son Eric to the wolves by “making Eric the front person in the context of this lawsuit” and fingering his son as the “responsible party” in the Trump Organization’s fraud. So there you have it, folks. Trump has finally reached the point where he is throwing his own children — who have been his most loyal supporters — to the wolves in order to save his own skin. What a fitting and pathetic ending to Trump’s criminal family enterprise.

• Haha
Reactions: j_p
There have been comments on if he goes to jail, what happens to the secret service, do they go to jail with him to guard him?

Got a call from a Merkin last week about something. I have a few contacts in Merka.

Anyway this guy told me he was from a Blue state, as if I didn't know that state was blue (GOP).

So I thought fark this you idiot, I am going to have some fun.

I said that down here we don't argue politics, just sport.

I said we didn't care whether the GOP or a Dem won the presidency.

What we definitely didn't want was the largest democracy in the word to be run by a dictator who was friendly with Putin.

Heyzeuss spare me.

He told me that the US was a republic, there was no mention of democracy in the constitution (Correct!!)

So I told him the constitution said government by the people for the people, not by a dictator.

He said any guy was better than the corrupt Biden crime family. WTF??

Haven't heard from the fecker since.

Talk about an idiot, apparently there are about 30 million like him over there.

There have been comments on if he goes to jail, what happens to the secret service, do they go to jail with him to guard him?
Apparently they are planning to build a small block in the prison grounds, with room for the secret service.

If he keeps spouting on Truth Social he might be there soon.

1693868046558.jpeg

Got a call from a Merkin last week about something. I have a few contacts in Merka.

Anyway this guy told me he was from a Blue state, as if I didn't know that state was blue (GOP).

So I thought fark this you idiot, I am going to have some fun.

I said that down here we don't argue politics, just sport.

I said we didn't care whether the GOP or a Dem won the presidency.

What we definitely didn't want was the largest democracy in the word to be run by a dictator who was friendly with Putin.

Heyzeuss spare me.

He told me that the US was a republic, there was no mention of democracy in the constitution (Correct!!)

So I told him the constitution said government by the people for the people, not by a dictator.

He said any guy was better than the corrupt Biden crime family. WTF??

Haven't heard from the fecker since.

Talk about an idiot, apparently there are about 30 million like him over there.
Why is it so out there to think Biden is corrupt?

My bad, he said red, I got it wrong. He was a Trumper mate...stupid prick

Figured, I did not think you didn't know the difference between the colours. Annoying when that happens. You have after all seen a few US elections in your time eh Bruce....

Back