Player Addin Fonua-Blake

Addin Fonua-Blake
remote (26).png
NameAddin Fonua-Blake
Born06 November 1995 (Meadowbank, New South Wales)
Height189cm
Weight123kg
PositionProp, Lock, Second Row
Warriors Player Number#252
Warriors DebutRound 1 vs. Gold Coast Titans, 13 March 2021
Warriors Career2021-
RepresentativeTonga, New Zealand
Junior ClubMascot Jets
Previous ClubManly-Warringah Sea Eagles
NRL DebutRound 7 vs. Wests Tigers, 10 August 2016 (Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles)

How can haas and AFB have such close stats but haas be like 100 points clear on the dally M?

Haas also has Walsh and Reynolds to compete with who are great almost every week, and then they have players like Farnsworth, Staggs, Maam and Carrigan who will often jag a man of the match performance when they play exceptionally well every 2-5 games.

So I honestly don't know how Haas has all these points, especially when he isn't doing anything spectacular like making breaks, scoring tries or setting them up, like AFB.

Haas also has Walsh and Reynolds to compete with who are great almost every week, and then they have players like Farnsworth, Staggs, Maam and Carrigan who will often jag a man of the match performance when they play exceptionally well every 2-5 games.

So I honestly don't know how Haas has all these points, especially when he isn't doing anything spectacular like making breaks, scoring tries or setting them up, like AFB.

It’s deffinetly worth digging into deeper because it makes no sense to me whatsoever.