International New Zealand Kiwis

JFH was on Bloke in a Bar (double guest episode with Leota)

He said, and I am paraphrasing, that he could see where the NZRL came from and that he actually felt the same way about Madge

Mentioned that he thought it wouldnt be fair to the Kiwis and it would be too big of a conflict of interest to have to watch all the Kiwis boys play throughout the year, especially the younger guys, while also doing the same for the NSW players. No hard feelings though

Also said that he put his own hand up for captain last year, but J-Brom was the incumbent. and spoke a bit more about wanting ANZAC tests, and that basically said he was sick of hearing about people say there is no pride in the jersey.

View: https://youtu.be/pH5_UyPdtaQ?si=HKIjZC3fWw4HX5Zc

Last edited:
So Wayne is our next coach.

Great.

Move along, nothing to see here.

The NZRL will be getting pissed large just now, more so than usual, booze will be flowing at HQ.

I said getting rid of Madge was a non issue and that the Kiwis current line up would be too good for many a top Aussie coach to turn down.

Looks like we are gonna have a era of dominating Australia again, and this time the Aussies will make Wayne the reason - I am okay with that, does not bother me if Wayne gets all the credit.

All I want is to win.

Last edited:
1706669100526.png

Man, I hate V`landys! Everything he says, makes him sound like a total K@NT!

Having a strong international game is good for everyone! Maybe Wayne should apply for V`landys` job instead!

View attachment 5000

Man, I hate V`landys! Everything he says, makes him sound like a total K@NT!

Having a strong international game is good for everyone! Maybe Wayne should apply for V`landys` job instead!
V’Landys kept the game a float during Covid. Fought tooth and nail to keep the comp going and the game should always be grateful for that.
I agree with Fonzie, he knows what he is doing stirring the pot.
I believe in good spirits.

V'Landys, do you not remember the last time Bennett was involved with the Kiwis?
He was assistant coach in 2008 & what did we have that year?
And what happened in the final?
34-20

And what happened the last time the Kiwis & Kangaroos played?
30-0

So who's the loser? I think you are.

Back