Vs

01 Jan 1970 12:00
minute

Match Stats

Player Statistics

# Player T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT/IT Pos DR H/M K/M AR/M E P

Player Statistics

# Player T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT/IT Pos DR H/M K/M AR/M E P
Gameday thread for Warriors games. Post your thoughts/discussion/news as the day and game unfolds. Scores/Stats update every 5mins during the game.
44-22 final score.

still plenty to work on but some good signs. Can't be too disappointed with the attack putting 44 points and some nice tries were scored.

Lego_Man

Illuminatus
That effort reminded me of a 2002 style win. Score a shitload of tries and look slick at times, but concede some retarded tries of our own, miss tackles, and generally not look as "solid" as i would like.

Reactions: Fazz

ToiletDuck

Administrator
Nah still not impressed. Happy with the 2 points to keep us in the mix but seriously, the Rabbits D was crap, as was ours. We won't be able to put 40 on the Storm next week, but they'll sure as fuck be able to put 40 on us.

Nah still not impressed. Happy with the 2 points to keep us in the mix but seriously, the Rabbits D was crap, as was ours. We won't be able to put 40 on the Storm next week, but they'll sure as fuck be able to put 40 on us.

Pretty much. I would have been much happier with a 22-0 win over this. If would show be have some defensive steel. Who knows, maybe this will give them the confidence to defend better next time? #NotHoldingMyBreath

the D still certainly needs a lot of work. we let in some soft tries and the storm will definitely expose us a lot more than souths did. happy to get the 2 points though.

I liked the defense in the middle though. Much better wrestle, good line speed, good pressure on kicks. Dave Taylor deserves some credit, he's very hard to stop. I liked our shape on our goal line too, better communication and following the inside defenders.

ToiletDuck

Administrator
I liked the defense in the middle though. Much better wrestle, good line speed, good pressure on kicks. Dave Taylor deserves some credit, he's very hard to stop. I liked our shape on our goal line too, better communication and following the inside defenders.

Yeah it was certainly much better, there was at least effort being put in, a bit of desperation at times. 22 points is still just too many points to be letting through though.

Danpatmac

Benry impressed me, good on the kid... I've never rated him.

Matulino was exceptional and Manu was everything Facefacts says he is, bugger.

Inu, I love him... I really love him.

Benry impressed me, good on the kid... I've never rated him.

Matulino was exceptional and Manu was everything Facefacts says he is, bugger.

Inu, I love him... I really love him.

lol.. so you believe that Manu is, always was, and always will be a complete liability? sweet just so i know to ignore all of your posts from here on out.

ToiletDuck

Administrator
Yeah I didn't think Inu set the world on fire, he was pretty shit actually. Made some dumb decisions. If Wopo hadn't been injured I wouldn't have backed seeing Inu in the side next week, nor do I now even with Wopo injured. And I've been one of Inu's most vocal supporters.

ropati1_460x230.jpg

lol @ ropati as an 80 year old man

Danpatmac

lol.. so you believe that Manu is, always was, and always will be a complete liability? sweet just so i know to ignore all of your posts from here on out.

Feel free to calm down and breathe.
I really don't understand the confrontational attitude.

Today Manu was crap, deny it if you like... doesn't change it. I'm a Manu fan just not today.

Inu may have made errors but he also contributed significantly.

Friendship and love.

Reactions: Fazz
Feel free to calm down and breathe.
I really don't understand the confrontational attitude.

Today Manu was crap, deny it if you like... doesn't change it. I'm a Manu fan just not today.

Inu may have made errors but he also contributed significantly.

Friendship and love.

He was not that bad.. at all.. he ran the ball up strongly, defended ok, went close to scoring on one occasion, good bat back to help set up Ben Henrys try.. he did make a couple of errors.. but he was absolutely not a liability in that game.

And sorry, but when you align your opinions of Manu with facefacts.. you're basically saying that he is and always has been a complete liability and the 90+ tries he's scored for the warriors are nothing that a prop playing on the wing couldn't have achieved.. is that what you think?

edit: just remembered his try saving tackle, running down Inglis was it?

Lego_Man

Illuminatus
I dont think he's an expert on facefact's posting record. I didnt even remember when (or if) he said any of that shit.

Anyway he will be joining us here sometime soon so we'll able to further debate then...