General Warriors Vs Panthers Predictions

warriors4life_old

What are your predictions for tonight?

With Webb gone and the recent loss to the Eels I'm afraid I see the Panthers taking this one out, though I hope I get proven wrong tonight.

Panthers 28
Warriors 18

FTS Luke Rooney
MOM Preston Campbell

Skinny_Ravs82

I'd never go against my team ;)

Warriors 24
Panthers 20

FTS:Rooney/Mannering
MOM: Ravs

haha

sebastian_old

Panthers to get a roll on & after the game for John Lang(Panthers coach) to announce that hes very proud & the Panthers will make the finals. I think Webb does a lot of stuff that goes unnoticed, like saving Try after Try & finishing & setting up Try after Try. Webbs ball returns are exceptional & saves the boys 20-30 m. in yardage, which in turns gives the boys more energy & confidence. We need a experienced fullback & i don't think we'll win a game till Webbs back.

Panthers 28

Warriors 14

warriors4life_old

sebastian said:
Panthers to get a roll on & after the game for John Lang(Panthers coach) to announce that hes very proud & the Panthers will make the finals. I think Webb does a lot of stuff that goes unnoticed, like saving Try after Try & finishing & setting up Try after Try. Webbs ball returns are exceptional & saves the boys 20-30 m. in yardage, which in turns gives the boys more energy & confidence. We need a experienced fullback & i don't think we'll win a game till Webbs back.

Panthers 28

Warriors 14

So what about next year when we won't have Webb at all?

sebastian_old

warriors4life said:
sebastian said:

Panthers 28

Warriors 14

So what about next year when we won't have Webb at all?

Wade Mckinon is a experienced fullback. And if hes injured Aiden Kirk will actually be a decent replacement, so next year will be MUCH better in depth.

Skinny_Ravs82

Yeah, but if you compare some one like Kirk and Ah Van there's a big difference. One's played 1st grad already and the other has not.

sebastian_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Yeah, but if you compare some one like Kirk and Ah Van there's a big difference. One's played 1st grad already and the other has not.

Hey, good point. I guess i was looking at Aiden Kirk as having experience as a fullback, therefore having more fullback qualites such a sball returning & attacking imput.

Skinny_Ravs82

sebastian said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:

Hey, good point. I guess i was looking at Aiden Kirk as having experience as a fullback, therefore having more fullback qualites such a sball returning & attacking imput.

Oh yeah true forgot about that. But better tohave at least three players you know can do the job when they are called upon

warriors4life_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
sebastian said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:

Oh yeah true forgot about that. But better tohave at least three players you know can do the job when they are called upon

Patrick Ah Van has a lot of experience at fullback as well, he played there in his junior years and plays there in B/C.

sebastian_old

warriors4life said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
sebastian said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:

Patrick Ah Van has a lot of experience at fullback as well, he played there in his junior years and plays there in B/C.

Unfortunatly bartercup isn't as good quality as premier league & it shows as Ah Vahn isn't helping out with attack like i've seen Aiden do at Premier league at Henson pk, Aiden can attack as a fullback as well as defend, but like skinny said at least we'll have 3 people who can fill the role instead of 2.

warriors4life_old

sebastian said:
warriors4life said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
sebastian said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:

Unfortunatly bartercup isn't as good quality as premier league & it shows as Ah Vahn isn't helping out with attack like i've seen Aiden do at Premier league at Henson pk, Aiden can attack as a fullback as well as defend, but like skinny said at least we'll have 3 people who can fill the role instead of 2.

Yeah true, Bartercard may not be as high a quality as Premier League but Ah Van still has plenty of experience at fullback, even if he doesn't attack as much as a guy like Kirk. You can sometimes see Ah Van's fullback ability when playing at wing, and the way he catches the ball and brings it back.