• Panthers 12-

• Panthers Attack!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inruin

Contributor
I’m telling you man he doesn’t look like
He’s enjoying it as much anymore . It’s eff a issue that needs to be addressed. Ken is bound to get offers and with that comes a big head
Meh, ken needs to get over himself.

Reactions: Aman

Inruin

Contributor
It’s not garbage. It’s a fact Kata doesn’t pass fuck all.
And? Having a try scoring left centre isn't uncommon in the NRL. I actually think he is playing conservatively by not passing to Ken who most times has very little space to work in. Ken does not read the game well and will hold the sideline regardless of whether he has no space left. Kata is probably our best centre in the squad. So even if you and others want to bleat about it he isn't getting replaced.

And? Having a try scoring left centre isn't uncommon in the NRL. I actually think he is playing conservatively by not passing to Ken who most times has very little space to work in. Ken does not read the game well and will hold the sideline regardless of whether he has no space left. Kata is probably our best centre in the squad. So even if you and others want to bleat about it he isn't getting replaced.
Sounds like your bleating about Ken. As for him being our best Centre, I would have Beale over him any day.

Inruin

Contributor
Sounds like your bleating about Ken. As for him being our best Centre, I would have Beale over him any day.
Good for you. Which means turnstyle Hiku for the other centre. Glad you don't get to pick the side and introduce a new wing/centre combo a week out from finals football.

Game of the year coming up G’s. Gonna be a beauty, only to be surpassed by next weeks clean up of Sticky’s mob,

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck to break his own metres record. Shaun Johnson and Lino to terrorise the line.

Fusitua to get another 2.

36-12 game over

Finals footy here we come. Shakles off!
A few laughed... sure I was miles away on the score and on the Fusitua try count.... nice result!

Status
Not open for further replies.