• Warriors Hunt!

• Warriors 12-

• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• Panthers 12-

• Panthers Attack!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kata makes the tackle then chases back and cleans up the kick while big ken stands and watches

I’m telling you man he doesn’t look like
He’s enjoying it as much anymore . It’s eff a issue that needs to be addressed. Ken is bound to get offers and with that comes a big head

Reactions: Sup42
It looks to me that these guys are just happy to be playing finals footy...start off like a house on fire but don't seem to be able to maintain the rage. Unless they can take it to another level intensity wise we'll get pumped first week of the finals and be done with.

I’m telling you man he doesn’t look like
He’s enjoying it as much anymore . It’s eff a issue that needs to be addressed. Ken is bound to get offers and with that comes a big head
I recon he’s getting fucked off with Kata, I would be too, he is a greedy ball hog who needs to learn to draw and pass........

Reactions: Aman
It looks to me that these guys are just happy to be playing finals footy...start off like a house on fire but don't seem to be able to maintain the rage. Unless they can take it to another level intensity wise we'll get pumped first week of the finals and be done with.

That Anzac day game after the hype still gives me nightmares, I hope the boys can cope with that sort of spotlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.