Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Panthers 12-

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Panthers 13+

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We win, Panthers lose. Relevance nil. Both sides playing for jack shit. Sadly I still watch it.

p.s I need Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and Jazz to go huge for super coach purposes. Guarantees HIA for both player's, coupled with a possible sin bin and 7 missed tackles.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OMG
forgoing the cab ride today although, frankly, however the team are going getting a cab to and from the Mount can be a drag.

And no, I have never and will never use Uber.

So I fully expect to, at about 5:30PM, be thinking "Shit, shoulda gone! Great game!"

Warriors by 8.

forgoing the cab ride today although, frankly, however the team are going getting a cab to and from the Mount can be a drag.

And no, I have never and will never use Uber.

So I fully expect to, at about 5:30PM, be thinking "Shit, shoulda gone! Great game!"

Warriors by 8.

Why won't you use uber?

Don't expect too much really, I think the season is shot.

We may have a couple of false dawns, but coaching and the balance of the team are far from desirable, the reality most half decent players will not come here but for overs

Reactions: bruce
Everyone seems to realise the Panthers should win.

Hope we pinch one here, Horrible backrow and all.

Come on Warriors, give us one for the investment in this club.

Have we had any exciting games this year? I know we've had close games but when was the last time we had a blow out in our favour. It feels like we have shitty games against shitty opposition for a while now. Plus that's a fucked up line up. Jazz and Karl starting with Roach, Lisone and Pulu on bench. How the fuck is this first grade. Well prob win

Reactions: Beastmode
I've knocked off work early to get home in time to watch this so fuck they had better win. Yea that's what happens to deranged fans.

Non existent crusher penalty where there's no replay and the victim jumps to his feet and takes a quick tap lol

Reactions: bruce
Status
Not open for further replies.