• Panthers 12-

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Panthers 13+

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Teets James

Dumbest & laziest team I've seen. When you get all the calls , Play against 11 & still find a way to lose. At home!? Fucking disgraceful.

Reactions: 16 users
Well done Panthers. Was rooting for you. Will be rooting for anybody that plays us this year because changes can't come soon enough. SK you are a fake and deserve to be exiled from any professional coaching ranks.

Reactions: 6 users
We did not deserve that win. I don't blame the players. They can't find success with unsuccessful coaching tactics and shitty gameplans. Oh what madge could've done with this team for 2-3 years.. Could've hardened us up

Reactions: 2 users
Even if we'd been the ones to win 19-18, God I freaking hate Golden Point.

I get that if you remove GP, the Field Goal Fest moves from 80-90 Minutes to 70-80 Minutes, but why extend the game to get a "winner" when neither really deserves it?

As I've said before, I don't think Bennett/Bellamy/Robinson would come here at anything like market value if asked.

Peyton as next coach as the most likely step beyond sticking with Kearney. Think about it: most Warriors fans (who don't really follow the rest of the NRL and the NSW/QL comps too closely) will be asking "who the fuck is Todd Peyton?" so will be fully expecting a wooden spoon. So his first season is a cakewalk from an expectations point of view.

No, I don't regret getting that cab! :)

The only people with brains are the players who leave this club to go elsewhere. What a way to end a season.

Reactions: 3 users
Sack the coach he has to go we looked shot in the 2nd half ran out of steam early against 9 players says it all

Status
Not open for further replies.