• Panthers 12-

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Panthers 13+

Votes: 31 54.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Teets James

So just recapping from last weeks game, are we all on jazz watch tonight to see weather he cuts it?
Totally off topic. Kind of. Was watching the Jordan Mailata(Cat who went to NFL from the NRL) highlights. Most of it was his under 20s highlights(I think?)
He was steamrolling everyone. Unless there was 5 or more players on him, They couldn't bring him down.
The only person to chop him down one on one was ole boy Tevaga lol. Text book no fear grass cutter tackle.
Yeah, So that was my Jazz story for today lol.

Totally off topic. Kind of. Was watching the Jordan Mailata(Cat who went to NFL from the NRL) highlights. Most of it was his under 20s highlights(I think?)
He was steamrolling everyone. Unless there was 5 or more players on him, They couldn't bring him down.
The only person to chop him down one on one was ole boy Tevaga lol. Text book no fear grass cutter tackle.
Yeah, So that was my Jazz story for today lol.

You sure he chopped him down and didn't just get tangled in his shoelaces?

Ive gone for the 12 and under win, against all the odds and nibble on the bookies lines. And not just based with my heart.

If the Warriors play 80 mins like last week with 85% completions in a Monsoon and throwing it around like we asked but few expected, they will score points. Also unlikely in the rain was a fast 3.38s play the ball, if Lawton is on song we should be burning a knife through the middle of Penrith and waiting on their mistakes. I also like the team chosen despite not having much other choice. If we played 20mins with 12 men last week which accounted for 16 Manly points, and we play this week 13v13 for 80 minutes but defend like the 60mins last week. We should see a positive net result from converting redzone offense via completions and providing good defense. The key is players in motion and halves, primarily Kodi, engaging the line, ball in 2 hands, ala what Johnson has been carving the NRL up with the last 7 games.

Citygirl

Contributor
So..what exactly are we looking at here?

An opponent with better players, in Red hot form, better attack, better defence.

They have the wood on us in games won overall, with a tendency to knock us over when there is a hint we could make the eight.

The loss of our forward leader in the agro stakes, big minutes player.

The only way we win is if the old Warriors make an appearance tonight, the mysterious IT clown that appears in the nightmares of NRL teams who are almost guaranteed win by just showing up.

So a win for us then 🤣

Reactions: Worried2Death
Jazz to take up the reins where Mad Haki left off and take Cleary's head off in minute 11, gets 10 in the bin where Panthers score twice. With Jazz back on we ar eon fire and Cleary has an off night, keeps looking round everytime he gets the ball to see where Jazz the night stalker is. Warriors come back and winning with 10 to go when someone waltzes through hiku. Then wothone minute left Hiku does something frealy and scores to win the game. The crowd goes wild. The press give Gus all the credit for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.