Not open for further replies.
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Warriors vs Panthers Gameday Chatter [Round 14, 2020]

Panthers3

Navigator

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
If we can get a roll on early with our forwards doing their job we can win this ,look at the storm last night without there big to players still rolled the rosters.

Reactions: 3 users

sydneywarrior92

I'll be happy with a competitive loss like against the roosters. I just hope that report during the week that the boys lacked physicality during training doesn't transpire on the field tonight. Otherwise its going to be a mauling.

Reactions: 11 users
RobRoyMcCoy

RobRoyMcCoy

I'll be happy with a competitive loss like against the roosters. I just hope that report during the week that the boys lacked physicality during training doesn't transpire on the field tonight. Otherwise its going to be a mauling.
Agreed. Hopefully Payton calling them on it will have the desired effect.

Reactions: 1 users
bangbros18

bangbros18

I'll stick with the theme that we are going to be rolled and smoked, cheech and Chong style! Warriors by 2

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Sup42

Sup42

So..what exactly are we looking at here?

An opponent with better players, in Red hot form, better attack, better defence.

They have the wood on us in games won overall, with a tendency to knock us over when there is a hint we could make the eight.

The loss of our forward leader in the agro stakes, big minutes player.

The only way we win is if the old Warriors make an appearance tonight, the mysterious IT clown that appears in the nightmares of NRL teams who are almost guaranteed win by just showing up.

Rumour has it, Penny wise like traits have been seen in these Warriors in the last handful of weeks.

Sorry I went off on a tangent there, a result of twenty years of Warrior madness...no longer able to make rationale argument for a win.

'Come hither Panthers....they all float down here Georgie'.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Woofa

Woofa

Watching storm game.. Intensity huge.. Smith and Hughes and even Papy just played at high octane for most of the early part of the game... (I fell asleep after the first half, but the scored slowed so assuming so did their intensity/ energy levels)..

Reactions: 1 user
playdaball

playdaball

Heritage Member
This is one of the games whereby we think the Warriors have a chance of an upset ... nek minit ... we get thrashed!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Yeah we gonna get a spanking unfortunately

Reactions: 3 users
janfin

janfin

Kia Kaha boys you can do it ,just believe in yourselves like I believe in my team PS a win by 6 would be bloody Awesome but then again a l point win will do .👍

Reactions: 6 users
Miket12

Miket12

If we get an 18 point lead.... I’ll still be nervous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
bangbros18

bangbros18

Kia Kaha boys you can do it ,just believe in yourselves like I believe in my team PS a win by 6 would be bloody Awesome but then again a l point win will do .👍
Janfin, with all the new changes to the club I actually feel your optimism! Before that I thought you were Loco!😂 lets gone gus!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Billy Teets James

C'mon on lads! Warriors by half a point ! #WarriorNation

Reactions: 5 users
Rick O'Shay

Rick O'Shay

Difficult to see us winning but hey it's the Warriors and every team loses at some stage of the season. Cleary might be wary of us but there'll be some in his team who think it will be a walkover.

Get a quick start and some points, make them play catchup. Never say never

Reactions: 7 users
Status
Not open for further replies.